PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Come on man, 3rd person?
laugh.gif
we had 12 NT'ers we could have ran a good few games on regular TDM.

that mw2 3rd person mini tournament we had was mad hilarious 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

could have been better as a 1st person though

scored that win on the free for all draft 
pimp.gif

welcome back keith

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Regular TDM next time... I wanted to play a bigger map so I could try 3rd Person sniping though
laugh.gif

that match on highrise M21 brah
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

prolly my fav gun in the game

SMFH. Got to round 31 on zombies with my cuz and that $%#+ crashed or something talking about spawn error. Had thundergun/raygun with max ammo n monkeys..what makes it worse is our scores and everything didn't save. Yes, I'm mad.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by brian to the b

SMFH. Got to round 31 on zombies with my cuz and that $%#+ crashed or something talking about spawn error. Had thundergun/raygun with max ammo n monkeys..what makes it worse is our scores and everything didn't save. Yes, I'm mad.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn, Sorry to hear that. I'd be pissed myself.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Was playing CTF earlier on BO and the host backed out. After the host migrated and my screen came back I was playing in 3rd person. Went on a short streak and died then it went back to normal. This ever happen to anyone?

Originally Posted by MJair

Was playing CTF earlier on BO and the host backed out. After the host migrated and my screen came back I was playing in 3rd person. Went on a short streak and died then it went back to normal. This ever happen to anyone?

I have had that happen a few times, think once it happened right after I re-spawned

The should really add TDM Express / 3rd Person game modes on BOs.
Anyways

Reminder 

Team 6 & Team 4.

Yall play us (Team 8 ) tonight staring at 11:15est (Team 6) 

Team 6 we are playing Team 5 and 8 tonight..let us know if you are available..I guess we're running at 11EST

I'll be on tonight a lil early to do a practice run.
i've been experimenting with different setups and its kinda messin up my head movement and aim haha

Originally Posted by Proshares

If you don't camp on Hanoi, you don't win.

Nah, just know how to avoid the spots they shoot from, and know how to flush them out. Flashbangs and a SPAS does the job well
smokin.gif

Count me out team one, still haven't had the chance to cop another system and was going to use my friends for tonight but f it..will get another one this week for sure.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Team 1 will drop Vdahustla & pick up That718Guy.

We might have any issue here, I contacted that718guy a day ago and confirmed he is going to run with Team 6. I let wbasco know we were going to pick him up andtold him to announce it. Boost, Prodigy, you can confirm with 718. I am notsure how we fix this let me know.

Back
Top Bottom