PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

team 2 won

good job team 4, for experimenting and !@#$ng around during the beginning of the matches

?
Are you coming at me....bro?

nah you my fav canadian im just saying in general the whole team gotta show some more resolve act like they wanna win
I hear you on that. ME2 through off my entire aim tonight, going back and forth from the two.
Lets just get to the playoffs, word to Phil Jackson.

I do think next week, if we can, we should starting running together and go through a few different modes as a team.

yea whenever im down, this weekend ill be playing heavy for dbl exp
but next week ill be on COD4 alot so just holla at me

I know you ain't talking about me bro
laugh.gif
 I was busting my %!% trying to flank these dudes and flush them out of their spots on Crisis and Firing Range.  Semtex did me good on Firing Range.

TEAM 8 - Thursday - Feb 3rd - 11:00EST/10CST/8PST (Double Header) - Since it will be SuperBowl Sunday this weekend and many will not be willing to play on that night. 

Team 8
DecembersOwn21(Captain) - YES
J-Cuzzo - Im pretty sure Cuzzo said he'd be there so -Yes
TooMuchSour-YES
DjWes1er- YES
Heist25 - yes
Kelkokk- YES
Pootaing-Doubbbtttfulllll

vs.

Team 7
IHeartBoost (Captain) - NO
ANYThing718
Frankbinnk5
BSGOAN
Battousia - YES?
J-TheGreat - NO
Milkysmooth

and

Team 1
Prodigy(Captain) - Yes
Clear_View
True_Blue
SwelSwel
That718guy
Thrill4aKill
Dmasta718

my gf mom jus called me and cussed me out.
she was like "robert, hung chou fat cung" I told her she could eat a fat one too u chinese lookin cow and hung up. 

yall cant belives the stuff i gotta put up wit to be dating some chinese girl.
heads up its not worth it, just stick to dating yo own race.

team 6 if we play tonight i donno if i can concentrate with all the drama
but i'll be there a little late at 8:30.  i will try to keep focus... lets try to beat team 1 at least.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

what the hell was wrong with this game today? it took a billion shots to knock someone down 
i thought i was the only experiencing this last night. i had to reload and empty out a second clip just to kill someone.
this game is so inconsistent.

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
@ the dudes we were just playing.. bigger campers than the nt tournament.. Adjusted and  beat em like 5-2

Weak interview, seems like all the questions they choose was from the 360 camp, and they were all girly $!@ questions like, "can we have water maps in multiplayer", what kind of dumb @@*% is that? $@!++ take your boogie board $!@ questions somewhere else.

Should of let that dude Prez drops some questions, would of been hilarious.

Originally Posted by henz0

alien.gif
indifferent.gif
@ the dudes we were just playing.. bigger campers than the nt tournament.. Adjusted and  beat em like 5-2

By far THE worst lobby I have ever been in on any COD to date.
I thought the bums me and December, Burrack ran in to last week was bad. 

Im guessing yes 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

" HOW YOU SCARED TO DIE IN A VIDEO GAME? YOU !+%%$* #@$##" - Jcuzzo

When cuzzo snaps its probably thee funniest / 
eek.gif
 moment ever

Cause its so un expected coming from him

Cuzzo snapped at dudes?
eek.gif
I wish I would have heard that...my n' always on that Cali laid back swag with his Dom Kennedy soundin' self.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

ˆthe nicki minaj barbie dudes? haha

laugh.gif
 yea them %++%#**. " You bumping Nicki Minaj. You think you a barbie *%%##?" 

ForeverDecember21 wrote:
Im guessing yes 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

" HOW YOU SCARED TO DIE IN A VIDEO GAME? YOU !+%%$* #@$##" - Jcuzzo

When cuzzo snaps its probably thee funniest / 
eek.gif
 moment ever

Cause its so un expected coming from him

Dude was feeling himself too much. He thought he was good talking about " I bought the game to play how I want" 
iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
Cuzzo snapped at dudes? 
eek.gif
 I wish I would have heard that...my n' always on that Cali laid back swag with his Dom Kennedy soundin' self. 
laugh.gif

Man these **!!$! were garbage camping on every map we played. Then had the nerve to pop off like they were good.  Their whole team was trying to camp on Nuketown. Straight scared to leave a building.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by sole vintage

what the hell was wrong with this game today? it took a billion shots to knock someone down 
i thought i was the only experiencing this last night. i had to reload and empty out a second clip just to kill someone.
this game is so inconsistent.
Naw you just need to aim better. I still stand by this Hawks >>> Knicks

Back
Top Bottom