PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

my bad for missing the games last night, got hammered..

but does anyone know if its double cod points and double on the contracts too?

Guess I'll be working on S&D this weekend. 1k XP a kill aint bad
pimp.gif
although I dont see myself getting much kills I dont play that mode.

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

lol i kill illo yesterday and we take his package hehe. i almost take his mortar package on summit but he was aware.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Bob jacked that blackbird. Illo was PISSED. Illo had me back him up on Summit so he could get that care package lol...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It is. Sorta. But i got some of the cats i run with on a regular on my team so im alright.. But they def shouldve modeled the rules after our season. Except the FA rules (
grin.gif
 ) Plus Rice had some good ideas about scheduling but 

Ill be EXTREMELY surprised if the season actually plays out...

They should have tried to run the drafting process around the way Boost does it too. Props to that kid for putting it together but it just seemed doomed from the start.

He couldve picked it out of a hat to figure out the draft order. But i wouldnt say its doomed. Cause it looks like its gotten farther than before. But I just know there will be plenty of no shows. Games wont be played. and all that. But w/e... Idc if we dont finish it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

lol i kill illo yesterday and we take his package hehe. i almost take his mortar package on summit but he was aware.

does anyone else has the picture?  i no think nobody from our team takes pics cus we never has to.

and team 1 we cuming for you.

i had know idea y'all was this organized/in-depth about your CoD...i need some zombies partners tho...preferably ones that don't suck...add me DoUgHminator

^are you good online?

what's your K.D?

do you buckle under pressure?

would you like to sign up and be a free agent?

would you like to join team 6?

laugh.gif

mann is it just me or are the servers hot trash right now? it takes forever to find a match, i keep freezing and lobbies ar more laggier then before

Originally Posted by Grimey

mann is it just me or are the servers hot trash right now? it takes forever to find a match, i keep freezing and lobbies ar more laggier then before

Its not just you. I lagged out of a match just now once I got my gunship 
mad.gif
laugh.gif

yo i wanna join someone ima free agent 
pimp.gif

ps 3: Z-izo

Let me know whats up im not inschool or working lol im on thattt

yo i wanna join someone ima free agent 
pimp.gif

ps 3: Z-izo

Let me know whats up im not inschool or working lol im on thattt

Back