PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Next tournament? 
roll.gif

Hiding in the shadows though? Ghost only matters with Spy planes and Turrets and since all game modes were objective except the first one it shouldn't even matter. If anyone was camping it was to hold objective points... isn't that what everyone was doing the Tactical Insertion too?

No one complained about Tactical Insertion until you started screaming about Ghost Pro like it was the only reason you were losing.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

I have no problems with Ghost, but when you use it to hide in the shadows
grin.gif
Y'all dudes never seen a Tact Insertion used? What game modes do you play? I dont even understand how you are going complain about a Tact? Did we complain about the Jammer's being used? On top of Ghost. Tacts aren't even hard to find. Them ++$+# are loud as ##%+. Either destroy it, or kill the guy when he repawns. Just ******ed even talking about it. A tact is the most non lethal equipment in the damn game, they are easy to find, and easy to kill a guy when he repawns on it.

I say next tourney we run MLG rules:

Lightweight, SOH, Ninja

No equipment

No killstreaks

Red dot only attachment

Sem/Grenade

Stun/Flash

We would still win, no doubt about it.
ALL THIS!!!  I was one of the dudes that actually stood up for Ghost. Honestly, i didnt have much of a problem with it. But idk why ppl are so scared to shy away from it.
but Please tell me im reading this wrong but are people really saying a +#!#!+@ TACTICAL INSERTION IS OVERPOWERED!!?? WOW! 
alien.gif
indifferent.gif

This cant be life. 

And i am def down for MLG rules or even playing BareBones Pure.

Bro when you have Ghost Pro you are a shadow. Pretty much only exposed in a lit area. Next time you play on Hanoi, look for someone with Ghost then come holla at me.

Plain and simple the proof is in the pudding. We won. It is what it is.

where did anyone say Tactical insertion was overpowered? who was first to complain about Ghost ON OBJECTIVE MATCHES? There's an objective, what is anyone gonna hide from? We didn't even play Hanoi!

I'll leave it at that, I'm going to sleep.

(I say you keep your team for the COD4 tournament since none of these things y'all are ranting about are in the game...)

Who said we played Hanoi? I said go play on Hanoi to really see the affect that Ghost has when in shadowed area's.

As far as COD 4, Im sure Im like the only one with the game. I might play in it but I cant speak for anyone else.

i got it. Idk if anyone else in our team does. but im still undecided if i really wanna play in it. i dont really wanna but i might. idk

smh yall take the game wayyy too serious lol... Black Ops is well balanced imo everything has a counter... Yall in here complaining about ghost but what if other team has hardline and putting up spy planes entire match? And if u have hacker you can just wait for person to appear in the blinking red light lol..

Stop taking the game so serious and get a Tourney back popping or something... Why not just do away with draft and let every1 pick there own teams and just war against each other... I love Ops and im an average player who plays for fun win or lose could care less about teams.. But im sure if every1 has their own dudes they run with from niketalk so that means easier to schedule..

Add sofly4life88 for any future cod black ops events lol im on everyday after 10pm eastern for the most part

Lmao.. Cuzzo uSAD.. Im kinda tight that you have one more ring than battousai and i.. Nah like I said.. Idc what you like or don't like.. I've ran with uav jammer, cold blooded and ghost since the beginning of time.. But I remember for the first time wishing there was more game modes so I did have to pick between sabotage, s&d or ctf.. As a captain in this next cod4 tourney I hope to get most my team 3 members..

Supreme, that was my first time playing ascension. I need to run a few more with you, but its too late now.

Just my two cents but the only game mode I see it extremely necessary to use Ghost/Ghost Pro is Search & Destroy or even the HC game modes.

Cuzzo, instead of MLG I say we go straight Barebones and cut everything out. I would like to keep the killstreaks though.

I would not mind heading up another season if we had enough folks. Even if we can manage six teams, I think it could work. Boost ain't coming back to this and as much as he deserves some praise for getting it together, there's been a lot of stuff wrong with these season and some rules need tweaking.

Originally Posted by sofly4life88

smh yall take the game wayyy too serious lol... Black Ops is well balanced imo everything has a counter... Yall in here complaining about ghost but what if other team has hardline and putting up spy planes entire match? And if u have hacker you can just wait for person to appear in the blinking red light lol..

Stop taking the game so serious and get a Tourney back popping or something... Why not just do away with draft and let every1 pick there own teams and just war against each other... I love Ops and im an average player who plays for fun win or lose could care less about teams.. But im sure if every1 has their own dudes they run with from niketalk so that means easier to schedule..

Add sofly4life88 for any future cod black ops events lol im on everyday after 10pm eastern for the most part

What he said.

I'd be down to play in any future black ops events.  It may be more interesting to randomize the teams for the next event. Just a thought..

Originally Posted by bamez

Supreme, that was my first time playing ascension. I need to run a few more with you, but its too late now.

whats up baby hit me up with some zombies next time you see me.. i beat it before.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

whats up baby hit me up with some zombies next time you see me.. i beat it before.
AAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

AAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn BoB really Gutta with it...

If there was another season, I'd be down to play.

roll.gif

yeah it's all good. been trying a couple diff ways on ascension. i was having a hard time cause my boy couldn't hear me so i had to find enough time to text him what to do lol. if my cousin ever gets the maps, I'd probably do better. Bob, I would've ran some zombies with you when you were hitting me up, but I was working on a project. I don't know if this is happening on the 360, but I saw some dude go off the map on ascension. We probably could've got far with him doing it but he decided to kill himself.

Originally Posted by just reason

Lmao.. Cuzzo uSAD.. Im kinda tight that you have one more ring than battousai and i.. Nah like I said.. Idc what you like or don't like.. I've ran with uav jammer, cold blooded and ghost since the beginning of time.. But I remember for the first time wishing there was more game modes so I did have to pick between sabotage, s&d or ctf.. As a captain in this next cod4 tourney I hope to get most my team 3 members..

actually he doesnt... he wasnt part of the og team 1 when we won our first title 
pimp.gif

i ran a few more games with those cern dudes you guys left.  they quit camping.  GARBAGE
roll.gif
everyone in the lobby turned on them and left. they had the lowest scores in every game and were dead silent.

Back
Top Bottom