PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

No game is going to be perfect and I'm happy to be playing something new..... Btw.. after getting so many rc cars I'm driving those things as if I was playing Mario kart....lol...... rc winning killcam FTW

No game is going to be perfect and I'm happy to be playing something new..... Btw.. after getting so many rc cars I'm driving those things as if I was playing Mario kart....lol...... rc winning killcam FTW

top 5000
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Why are people acting like CoD has ever been known for its graphics?

MW2 graphics weren't that great either.

Explosions in Black Ops are straight up caca, though.
Yeah they were. MW2 was amazing, especially running at 60fps.

MW2 doesn't have amazing graphics, sorry.

You want amazing graphics, go play GOW3, those are amazing graphics.
Explosions in Black Ops suck because the equipment back then wasn't anything special.

I though this was a modern COD?

Explosions in Black Ops suck because the equipment back then wasn't anything special.

I was 1800 at 1 point...than I said F it...I'm going to bed

I'll b on around noon est...mostly likely all day...cause... I have no life

I was 1800 at 1 point...than I said F it...I'm going to bed

I'll b on around noon est...mostly likely all day...cause... I have no life

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Naw..this takes place some time after the Cold War.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Naw..this takes place some time after the Cold War.

Good games last night fellas. I see you xTig puttin up solid numbers
pimp.gif

Ghost
SoH
Marathon

SURPRESSED FULLY AUTOMATIC FAMAS IS BEAST!!!!!

Oh and spy plane right now is your best friend lol

My take so far: the game is pretty easy imo.But it does take a bit longer to kill someone. You dont really get the feeling of "hitmarkers".  Its pretty difficult to flank because of the size of the maps. By the time you get there the spawn done changed. I agree graphically, Mw2 looked alot cleaner and detailed but no complaints here. Its really not that hard to earn CODpoints and leveling up. I think i was averaging about 11000 XP a game. I LOVE THE MAPS. I like how you can pick up your claymores too...oh and still rock a frag with your claymore
smile.gif
How do you do the jump and dive??

Cant wait to get on some Snd:smile: im off at 3pm and ill b on most of the night, imma have to force myself to make time for the gym too lol

pimp.gif

Ghost
SoH
Marathon

My take so far: the game is pretty easy imo.But it does take a bit longer to kill someone. You dont really get the feeling of "hitmarkers".  Its pretty difficult to flank because of the size of the maps. By the time you get there the spawn done changed. I agree graphically, Mw2 looked alot cleaner and detailed but no complaints here. Its really not that hard to earn CODpoints and leveling up. I think i was averaging about 11000 XP a game. I LOVE THE MAPS. I like how you can pick up your claymores too...oh and still rock a frag with your claymore
smile.gif

Cant wait to get on some Snd:smile: im off at 3pm and ill b on most of the night, imma have to force myself to make time for the gym too lol

I'm glad I'm up to go to class
laugh.gif
I was nervous I was bouta over sleep

But anyways... Ill be on around 1pm (cst) if anyone is tryna run...

I'm glad I'm up to go to class
laugh.gif
I was nervous I was bouta over sleep

But anyways... Ill be on around 1pm (cst) if anyone is tryna run...

Stop crying about graphics, when I first copped mw2 I can remember how I hated the look of it and thought the player models were turrible and cartoony

Stop crying about graphics, when I first copped mw2 I can remember how I hated the look of it and thought the player models were turrible and cartoony

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

pimp.gif

Ghost

SoH

Marathon

smile.gif

Please tell me you using your Mic in s&d because you and fresh had me pissed off last time we played
laugh.gif
fresh let some dude just walk by and %!%%@+* murk me
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Ghost

SoH

Marathon

smile.gif

Please tell me you using your Mic in s&d because you and fresh had me pissed off last time we played
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

pimp.gif

Ghost

SoH

Marathon

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea man yall will see me more with a mic this time around. i was actin a +*! the last few days of mw2 runnin around with G18s "fun guns" i think my kd dropped two points
laugh.gif

ice cube voice
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom