PS3 - Call of Duty: Black Ops - Official Thread - Season 1 Belongs to Team 8. CHAMPIONS!

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

aite then you !@#$ing !@#$ bois

1. 8
2. 3
3. 5
4. 4
5. 2
6. 7
7. 6
8. 1

1st bracket
8 vs 1
5 vs 7

2nd bracket
3 vs 6
4 vs 2

Let's say seed 1-4 make it out the first round, then the next round would be :

(s1)8 v (s3)5

(s2)3 v (s4)4

That isn't the fairest for seed 1 team 8, you gotta give them the lowest seed to play against.
Seed 1 should play seed 4 in that scenario.

So shouldn't the playoffs start like :

(s1)8 v (s8)1
(s4)4 v (s5)2

(s2)3 v (s6)6
(s3)5 v (s6)7

??

Boost said nba playoff style so take it for whats it worth
and burrack i seed it like that cuz thats how its ran in the NBA

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

WOW my tv just cracked fml

Threw the controller at that %@%@ huh?
laugh.gif
I feel like doing that alot with this game there aint no consistency in the hit markers
mad.gif
sick.gif

so december said hes playing team 6 he wants team 6 he has to play team 6
so the rest of yall *!*@!% figure the rest of the *!*%+@$ seedings out
Burrack and bobby taking over captainship for me if im on ill run if not #*+% it
i dont wanna do this *%%!

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just wanna know how my schedule/logic doesnt make sense. 

And you know damn well ur gonna show up for ur team's games ...

gamestop is tacking on an extra 50% trade in bonus for the next week or so this $#%$ is getting traded in

Originally Posted by derrty6232

That isn't the fairest for seed 1 team 8, you gotta give them the lowest seed to play against.
Seed 1 should play seed 4 in that scenario.

since when has this been a fair season? $##* was corruptfrom the start. winner of the FFA (keith) didn't get any advantage whats soever while whoever came in last got 2 picks back to back early in thedraft. i aint even mad though team 8 earned the first seed let them play whoever

Burrack and bobby taking over captainship for me if im on ill run if not #*+% it
i dont wanna do this *%%!

I'm not doing anything.

laugh.gif

I gave up on this season after week 1. I really don't care for it. I rather just play to play.

laugh.gif
well just let me know who Team 4 is playing and I'll put out a time for it and see who can make it. Run with whoever makes it
laugh.gif
I still wanna finish.

ChicagoKid23 wrote:
so got word from the commish he said MVC3 has destroyed any shed of interest in Black Ops 

embarassed.gif

I tried to like this @!%+, gameplay is just beta as !%$%. I found myself yelling and spazzing the !%$% out, never did that @!%+ with COD4 or MW2. 
Originally Posted by henz0

#6 Team 7 - Team is in shambles, the captain quit on them to play cartoon games.. Not looking for them to advance
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Bracket One: National Conference:

Team 3 vs Team 1

Team 5 vs Team 7

Bracket Two: American Confrence:

Team 8 vs Team 6

Team 4 vs Team 2

Week 2 Would be:

Bracket One: National Confrence:

Winners of Game 1 vs Winners of Game 2

Bracket Two: American Confrence:

Winners of Game 3 vs Winners of Game 4:

Championship Game:

Winner of National Confrence vs Winner of American Confrence

Winner: ____

Does that not make it easy/simple ? 
That works. Can we make this official? Also, I think you switched team 8 and team 3. Team 8 should play team 1. And team 3 should play team 6.

Y'all complain too much. NBA style playoff works. Let's get it done and over with already. I'm ready to move on to other games. (2k11, AC: Brotherhood, GT5, MvC3)

Makes sense now. Let's get the ball rolling. Getting sick of Black Ops. Especially the lack of functionality of multiplayer on it...

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Shouts out to pac and thefreshest for the s&d party. Good team work. I think we won 5 games straight without losing a round

yea, we had a nice little run...........i still cant believe dude got me that one game....we shoulda had that in the bag all the way.
I had 3 chances to clutch and failed all 3 times
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

First one was when i killed the last 3-4 guys on cracked........then the bomb went off when i was about .2 seconds away from defusing it
30t6p3b.gif

THEN, i had a UAV up and knew where the last guy on their team was.......I was hacker pro and didnt realize there was a claymore by the bomb site, which killed me when i was the last person alive
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

THEN.......I had ANOTHER UAV during the same game, knew where the bomb was and decided to camp facing the bomb.......thinking the guy went around the other way........but somehow he got from one side of the room to the other without me noticing and he teabagged and knifed me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good games though.......I almost gave up on BO.  I think im done with TDM and all that mess......ill stick to objective games from now on.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Shouts out to pac and thefreshest for the s&d party. Good team work. I think we won 5 games straight without losing a round

yea, we had a nice little run...........i still cant believe dude got me that one game....we shoulda had that in the bag all the way.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

First one was when i killed the last 3-4 guys on cracked........then the bomb went off when i was about .2 seconds away from defusing it
30t6p3b.gif

THEN, i had a UAV up and knew where the last guy on their team was.......I was hacker pro and didnt realize there was a claymore by the bomb site, which killed me when i was the last person alive
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

THEN.......I had ANOTHER UAV during the same game, knew where the bomb was and decided to camp facing the bomb.......thinking the guy went around the other way........but somehow he got from one side of the room to the other without me noticing and he teabagged and knifed me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good games though.......I almost gave up on BO.  I think im done with TDM and all that mess......ill stick to objective games from now on.
laugh.gif
ya first clutch i was wondering why you took the time to enter that room just to jump back out the window. I may be wrong, but i think in mw2, you were at least notified when there was one player remaining...

Then i saw that you peeped that claymore before you killed those 2-3 guys at the opposite door, but i guess you forgot about it when you came back around to that room. And on the last match i had a feeling that dude went back around the long way through the middle for a flank...damn i need to turn my mic on
tired.gif
Good games tho, i'll be back on for more S&D tonight TGIF!!!!
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
ya first clutch i was wondering why you took the time to enter that room just to jump back out the window. I may be wrong, but i think in mw2, you were at least notified when there was one player remaining...

Then i saw that you peeped that claymore before you killed those 2-3 guys at the opposite door, but i guess you forgot about it when you came back around to that room. And on the last match i had a feeling that dude went back around the long way through the middle for a flank...damn i need to turn my mic on
tired.gif
Good games tho, i'll be back on for more S&D tonight TGIF!!!!
pimp.gif

There was soo little time that i didnt have a chance to look at the stats to see how many people were left (I also forgot that i had hacker pro on and didnt want to run into any claymores)
Yea, i need to get my mic charged up too........Ill be on tonight also

nintendawg said he was out prior to the season ending and we picked up anfeezy, just to let whoever know.

Originally Posted by Proshares

If you guys are running S&D tonight, shoot me an invite. That's all I run nowadays anyways
laugh.gif
Yessir.

And i rarely ever see dudes use C4. back on mw2 tigs and just_bob put in work wit it

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i was amazed how dude took 2-3 different routes around the plant site so quick. i thought you were in a good position and then as soon as that spy plane deaded i hit the 3rd person view and was
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

good runs though. ill see y'all tonight.

Originally Posted by Proshares

If you guys are running S&D tonight, shoot me an invite. That's all I run nowadays anyways
laugh.gif
Yessir.

And i rarely ever see dudes use C4. back on mw2 tigs and just_bob put in work wit it

Tig and his Riot Shield
laugh.gif

why dont we end the season on sunday. we should play All games including the final on Sunday and get it over with.

It shouldnt take to long I mean an hour or two and it all games should be finished.

WHat do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom