PS3 NETWORK DOWN.

Since April 20, 2011 the network been down.
This hackers are not %!!*@%@ around. Sony announced that it will take them 2 days to get it fix its the 4th day and nothing.

Group anonymous might had done this attack.  
devil.gif
mad.gif

Since April 20, 2011 the network been down.
This hackers are not %!!*@%@ around. Sony announced that it will take them 2 days to get it fix its the 4th day and nothing.

Group anonymous might had done this attack.  
devil.gif
mad.gif

Sucks I can't watch Netflix because apparently you have to be signed into PSN for it to work. Boooooo!

Sucks I can't watch Netflix because apparently you have to be signed into PSN for it to work. Boooooo!

Originally Posted by ElVaquero87

Thats a %$^& lie
laugh.gif

Thats a %$^& lie
laugh.gif

And people still have the audacity to argue that PSN is the same except free whenever someone mentions that XBL is better.

lol..my psn is down, but ive been able to watch netflix all day erryday!!
happy.gif

lol..my psn is down, but ive been able to watch netflix all day erryday!!
happy.gif

And people still have the audacity to argue that PSN is the same except free whenever someone mentions that XBL is better.

yea man, just gotta sign in thru the netflix sign up (that pops up on its own) a few times and you good. 
but PS need to handle this.

yea man, just gotta sign in thru the netflix sign up (that pops up on its own) a few times and you good. 
but PS need to handle this.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

hasnt xbl been down for a long period of time before?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

hasnt xbl been down for a long period of time before?

Back
Top Bottom