PS3 | OT | Call of Duty 4 Tournament IX | Info on PG19 | 1st RD Bracket Updated PG29

I dont have CoD4 anymore 
frown.gif

Despite my PS3's illiterate *** being unable to read blu-rays, I will be a constant presence in this thread.
I'll be serving as adviser, cheerleader, hypeman, consigliere, and overall thorn in Boost's buttcheek.

I'm back fellas...
YA MOMS WACK!!!
You're welcome.

Despite my PS3's illiterate *** being unable to read blu-rays, I will be a constant presence in this thread.
I'll be serving as adviser, cheerleader, hypeman, consigliere, and overall thorn in Boost's buttcheek.

I'm back fellas...
YA MOMS WACK!!!
You're welcome.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AH! 
pimp.gif

Tristan, stop taking scene pictures with your overpriced camera and buy a new PS3. 

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh AH! 
pimp.gif

Tristan, stop taking scene pictures with your overpriced camera and buy a new PS3. 

J-thagreat
kd 1.46 i believe

please have set dates and times for ALL GAMES. If you cant make it, then you cant make it, end of story. no major playoff/football games goin on so other than a holiday or something i see no reason why we cant have a set day (sunday, 10 est) for all games.

J-thagreat
kd 1.46 i believe

please have set dates and times for ALL GAMES. If you cant make it, then you cant make it, end of story. no major playoff/football games goin on so other than a holiday or something i see no reason why we cant have a set day (sunday, 10 est) for all games.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm back fellas...
YA MOMS WACK!!!
You're welcome.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm back fellas...
YA MOMS WACK!!!
You're welcome.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
laugh.gif

add me to the list. Nintendawg. i forgot my kd in this game. but i do remember HCTDM on this game was the only way to play.

add me to the list. Nintendawg. i forgot my kd in this game. but i do remember HCTDM on this game was the only way to play.

Back
Top Bottom