PS3 | OT | Call of Duty 4 Tournament IX | Info on PG19 | 1st RD Bracket Updated PG29

This dude Just bomb the FFA on purpose to get the back to back draft picks and STILL ended up with a squad worse than the Carolina Panthers.

This dude Just bomb the FFA on purpose to get the back to back draft picks and STILL ended up with a squad worse than the Carolina Panthers.

laugh.gif
his team aint that bad. JPTHE3 is 1st round worthy.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Good One!!!
Wow maybe you can add that to the collection of jokes you have....

Here maybe next time you try to make a joke about black ops

You can say 

Carolina Ops or better yet

Panther Ops

Wow thatd really get them going on some knee slapping. 

Corny $##. 

*(I) doesnt acknowledge the post of a vagina* 

Good One!!!

You can say 

Panther Ops

Corny $##. 

or Black Panthers wait......... not so much? eh..

so what happen to Mo's version of Ether?

or Black Panthers wait......... not so much? eh..

so what happen to Mo's version of Ether?

Alright I can't get past this damn DGS window on my PS3 Slim. I've reset the router and modem and nothings working.

Alright I can't get past this damn DGS window on my PS3 Slim. I've reset the router and modem and nothings working.

Originally Posted by MJair

Let someone send you an invite and wait it out. Should take a minute or two. Worked for me.

Originally Posted by MJair

Let someone send you an invite and wait it out. Should take a minute or two. Worked for me.

I tried playing this before and I kept getting some type of error message.

MW3 needs to get pushed up like saggy bewbage.

I tried playing this before and I kept getting some type of error message.

MW3 needs to get pushed up like saggy bewbage.

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Good One!!!

You can say 

Panther Ops

Corny $##. 

610322031.jpg

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Good One!!!

You can say 

Panther Ops

Corny $##. 

610322031.jpg

Damn, it's like that huh.

Damn, it's like that huh.

Boost.. I bet you my team will defeat your team if we play and my team will make it farther.. Just like the last tournament.. And 2/3 other mw tourneys..Actually I'm about to play now.. Team 8 .. Team BAS8..

Boost.. I bet you my team will defeat your team if we play and my team will make it farther.. Just like the last tournament.. And 2/3 other mw tourneys..Actually I'm about to play now.. Team 8 .. Team BAS8..

Back
Top Bottom