PS3 | OT | Call of Duty 4 Tournament IX | Info on PG19 | 1st RD Bracket Updated PG29

Originally Posted by Battousai701

team 2 and team 7 had some back and forth match that were actually fun...

match 1: tdm, team 2 had a comanding lead at the beginning. i got a copter (helicopter time!!) with the quickness. thought it was gonna be an easy win. then team 7 started making a comeback. fresh kept stalking me with his shotgun. team 2 came back got the lead with 1 kill more than team 2 as time ran out.

match 2: headquarters, easy win. that is all

match 3: hardcore tdm, got 1 player timed out. got outmanned, and out camped.

match 4: search and destroy, got sneaky and came out with a victory 4 - 2. i remember killing donut for the win
smile.gif

match 5: domination, so happy donut picked vacant. another easy win.
pimp.gif
My dude, you sub three different players 
30t6p3b.gif
 I understand D agreed but come on now! 

Originally Posted by Battousai701

team 2 and team 7 had some back and forth match that were actually fun...

match 1: tdm, team 2 had a comanding lead at the beginning. i got a copter (helicopter time!!) with the quickness. thought it was gonna be an easy win. then team 7 started making a comeback. fresh kept stalking me with his shotgun. team 2 came back got the lead with 1 kill more than team 2 as time ran out.

match 2: headquarters, easy win. that is all

match 3: hardcore tdm, got 1 player timed out. got outmanned, and out camped.

match 4: search and destroy, got sneaky and came out with a victory 4 - 2. i remember killing donut for the win
smile.gif

match 5: domination, so happy donut picked vacant. another easy win.
pimp.gif
My dude, you sub three different players 
30t6p3b.gif
 I understand D agreed but come on now! 

oh yea i put team 7 won aha nah but the games today were prolly the most fun ive had playing with yall since MW2
Ray had to pull like 3 different subs just to start the games
i got that chopper at the end of the tdm to win the game by 1
pimp.gif

that SND game tho SMH i finished at 9-3 we lost 4-3 or 2 dont recall killed PeeSN bout 4 time tho
i thought we had that !@#$ in the bag with freshest and JMD
the hardcore tdm on overgrown i picked jason off from his spot like 3-4 times i knew he was gonna be there
just like yall shoulda known i'd be on that roof the whole time
DOM and HQ story of my life Martyrdom and the fact yall !@#$%^ dont know how to play that !@#$
mad.gif

its all good tho thanks to JMD, Freshest and Skinny for showing, Skinny you impressed me didnt do that bad
i thought you were gonna do RKO bad
laugh.gif

June, Supreme i coulda used the firepower

oh yea i put team 7 won aha nah but the games today were prolly the most fun ive had playing with yall since MW2
pimp.gif

that SND game tho SMH i finished at 9-3 we lost 4-3 or 2 dont recall killed PeeSN bout 4 time tho
the hardcore tdm on overgrown i picked jason off from his spot like 3-4 times i knew he was gonna be there
DOM and HQ story of my life Martyrdom and the fact yall !@#$%^ dont know how to play that !@#$
mad.gif

its all good tho thanks to JMD, Freshest and Skinny for showing, Skinny you impressed me didnt do that bad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by YouCalledMeFatty

headgear707 - 1.43 KD

He signed himself up though... he wanted to play on his old name cause I was gonna play on my old name but we just ended up using the accounts we have now. If it's a big deal he'll play on HeadGear707 for the next game. It's not a dummy account though he has like 20 days played on HeadGear707.
I wasn't being serious. I'd have liked our teams to both have 6 and played. I think they'd have been great matches.

Originally Posted by MJair

Originally Posted by YouCalledMeFatty

headgear707 - 1.43 KD

He signed himself up though... he wanted to play on his old name cause I was gonna play on my old name but we just ended up using the accounts we have now. If it's a big deal he'll play on HeadGear707 for the next game. It's not a dummy account though he has like 20 days played on HeadGear707.
I wasn't being serious. I'd have liked our teams to both have 6 and played. I think they'd have been great matches.

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

pimp.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

I played like !%@, my bad D! All good though it was fun...

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

pimp.gif

mad.gif

laugh.gif

I played like !%@, my bad D! All good though it was fun...

empirestrikesfirst wrote:
MJair wrote:
YouCalledMeFatty wrote:
headgear707 - 1.43 KD

I know man. I had 5 players on today and was looking forward to playing at least a 5vs5. AnyTHING and shoemasta signed off after Boost's team had to forfeited. Props to Carter and Riot for stickin it out for 2 hours
laugh.gif

Hopefully there will be a good match up this Sunday and then we can start the next tourney with more people this time.

empirestrikesfirst wrote:
MJair wrote:
YouCalledMeFatty wrote:
headgear707 - 1.43 KD

I know man. I had 5 players on today and was looking forward to playing at least a 5vs5. AnyTHING and shoemasta signed off after Boost's team had to forfeited. Props to Carter and Riot for stickin it out for 2 hours
laugh.gif

Hopefully there will be a good match up this Sunday and then we can start the next tourney with more people this time.

I'm down to do it on any game.

Tourney > Season

The games actually have some meaning when it's not all TDM.

I'm down to do it on any game.

Tourney > Season

The games actually have some meaning when it's not all TDM.

Team 5 beat Team 6 already.
Team 2 won, not team 7.

Tourney Finals will be this Sunday @ 8:00 PM PST - 11:00 PM EST

So Teams 2 and 8 have til then to finish their games.

Back
Top Bottom