PS3 | OT | Call of Duty 4 Tournament IX | Info on PG19 | 1st RD Bracket Updated PG29

Originally Posted by derrty6232

What's the fix?

Allow 60+ players to sign up but only 48 will be picked. Anyone not picked will form the FA/sub list. No one is allowed to be added to the list after the teams are drafted, so the FA list would only have tier 1 players in it. This prevents good players from skipping the draft and adding themselves to the FA list. Which means that now if you want to play you have to sign up in time or wait til the next tourney.
Ohh and anyone who is interested in subbing should show up on Sunday.

Since dblack subbed in for battousai's team yesterday, is he available to sub in again next week? If so, just for battousai's team? Or for any team?

And donut was the captain of a team, but his team got knocked out already, can he sub for another team?

Since dblack subbed in for battousai's team yesterday, is he available to sub in again next week? If so, just for battousai's team? Or for any team?

And donut was the captain of a team, but his team got knocked out already, can he sub for another team?

Anyone can sub for anyone as long as the opposing captain agrees to it. I'm surprised that Donut allowed all those subs
laugh.gif

Anyone can sub for anyone as long as the opposing captain agrees to it. I'm surprised that Donut allowed all those subs
laugh.gif

How about no free agents next tourney.

If you want to sit on the fence, or aren't able to sign up fast enough, too bad.

How about no free agents next tourney.

If you want to sit on the fence, or aren't able to sign up fast enough, too bad.

Originally Posted by MJair

laugh.gif

honestly i had 4 it was just ray and jason and im not playing 2 vs 4 against them 2 last stand martyrdom camping little 
laugh.gif

that !@#$ woulda been mad annoying on TDM, HTDM, and SND kinda tho HQ and DOM woulda been alot easier oh well i just wanted 

a fair 4 v 4 

Originally Posted by MJair

laugh.gif

honestly i had 4 it was just ray and jason and im not playing 2 vs 4 against them 2 last stand martyrdom camping little 
laugh.gif

that !@#$ woulda been mad annoying on TDM, HTDM, and SND kinda tho HQ and DOM woulda been alot easier oh well i just wanted 

a fair 4 v 4 

Originally Posted by Battousai701

what happened with boost's team?

i heard he forfeited
We had to forfeit. Only one dude showed up (Mr. Tito) and I believe Bay had his whole squad 
frown.gif

what happened with boost's team?

i heard he forfeited
We had to forfeit. Only one dude showed up (Mr. Tito) and I believe Bay had his whole squad 
frown.gif

i forgot to switched my class and got stuck with last stand... kept dying instantly
so i had to switch my gameplay and just provided mad assists for my team, winning 
pimp.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
 i don't care if i get picked up last next tourney, i want a chip. 

i forgot to switched my class and got stuck with last stand... kept dying instantly
so i had to switch my gameplay and just provided mad assists for my team, winning 
pimp.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
 i don't care if i get picked up last next tourney, i want a chip. 

Team 6, my apologies, i was K/O'd early. I just started a new graveyard shift that starts at 3. I'll definitely be up for the next round tho.

edit: loser's bracket?

Team 6, my apologies, i was K/O'd early. I just started a new graveyard shift that starts at 3. I'll definitely be up for the next round tho.

edit: loser's bracket?

We're still playing your team at 10ET Sunday and whoever wins plays Bay's team after for the chip. I posted up the info a few days ago.

We're still playing your team at 10ET Sunday and whoever wins plays Bay's team after for the chip. I posted up the info a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom