PS3|PSP THD: Dirty is shutting us down, help us get to 25k before tomorrow!

Just posted

PlayStation Store Update

+ Posted by Grace Chen // Senior Manager, PLAYSTATION Store

Hey, everyone. Its time again for the PLAYSTATION Store weekly update.

Games:
Everyday Shooter ($9.99 US)

Demos:
Ratchet and Clank Future: ToD Demo
NHL 2K8 Demo
Conan Demo

Game Videos:
Uncharted Behind The Scenes II
Folklore Launch Trailer
Fallout 3 Teaser Trailer

Movie Trailers:
The Assassination of Jesse James
Spiderwick Chronicles
Walk Hard

Wallpaper:
Ratchet and Clank Future: ToD (2)
Everyday Shooter (1)

Hope you enjoy!
And Yeah I eat Cottage Cheese, So What

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
Ratchet and Clank Future: ToD Demo
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
ONE YASELF!!
TEAM PLATANO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID:THEh8er83​

Courtesy of www.capcom.com/BBS/showth...post374621Capcom secret PS3 announcement coming next week...
173capcom.jpg
Quote:
On the official Capcom forums, Christian Svensson, Sr. Director of Strategic Planning & Research for Capcom Entertainment Incorporated, replied to a comment made by a forum poster. The poster commented on the recent news of Capcom bringing Monster Hunter 3 to the Wii:

"Capcom is losing fans. They obviously don't care for their PS3-owner fans."

To that, Svensson replied:

"Let's see how they [PS3 owners] feel at the end of next week about us".

My Take:

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of blogs.us.playstation.comEyeCreate will be available as free download on PSN
1533965871_7318b52d2e.jpg
Quote:
What we should say before anything else is that EyeCreate isn't a game, necessarily, but an application that will essentially turn your PS3 into a media center that can edit audio, video, and image files so you can sort 'em and send 'em to friends. You will, of course, need the PlayStation Eye peripheral to make use of this application. Don't worry, the PS Eye is available as a standalone peripheral, so you don't have to worry about getting the Eye of Judgment pack if you aren't into that sort of thing.

This is only the beginning of a slew of applications and games that will support the new PS Eye, but the best part of EyeCreate is that it is completely free! Yep, you get some software that'll let you tweak a multitude of files for free. That's pretty awesome. There will be more about this application on the official PlayStation Blog later on, so keep an "eye" on that, or just wait and we'll let you know what's up when we learn more. Yes, that was incredibly lame, but we don't care ... so long as you rolled your eyes.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Courtesy of meristation.comMGS4, DualShock 3 bundle planned for Easter release in Europe
8439_metal_gear_solid_4_guns_of_the_patriots.png
Quote:
European PlayStation 3 owners could very well be getting their hands on Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots before Easter comes. This according to Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) vice president James Armstrong.

Speaking to Spanish video game news website MeriStation, Armstrong revealed that Sony and Konami are planning to release a new PS3 bundle that includes a copy of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. Sony will also reportedly include a DualShock 3 controller in the bundle.

According to Armstrong, Sony plans to get the bundle out in Europe before Easter. Keep checking back here for more updates.

My Take: This is good news and bad news. The good news, MGS4 is a worldwide release, so now we know the game should hit US shores before easter, YES! The bad news, this bundle is not confirm for us American gamers, DAMN! I'm sure Sony is cooking something up, we could very well receive a MGS4 / DS3 Bundle, I know it will sell because a lot of people are waiting on MGS 4 before they purchase a PS3 and that game ISer pak, so after your done sneaking around with Snake, take your @#%$ online and start cappin dudes on PSN... all for FREE, :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

It's not PS3 news but it's gaming news nonetheless

EA buys BioWare, Pandemic
The Mass Effect and Mercenaries developers change hands for more than $800 million.

by Ryan Geddes
October 11, 2007 - Electronic Arts announced today that it has purchased the holding company that owns BioWare and Pandemic Studios.

The acquisition will cost EA about $775 million, which includes a $650 million cash payment to the stockholders of VG Holding Corp., which directly owns the two developers, and an additional $155 million in equity to select VG employees.

As part of the agreement, EA said it plans to lend up to $35 million to the company through the closing of the deal, expected in January. EA will also assume outstanding VG Holding Corp. stock options.

VG Holding is owned by Elevation Partners, which invested $300 million in BioWare and Pandemic in November 2005, creating one of the world's best-funded and largest independent game development houses.

Elevation Partners (which includes U2 front-man Bono) was formerly headed by John Riccitello, who left EA in 2004 to form the company. Riccitello re-joined EA as chief operating officer in April.

"We are truly excited by John Riccitiello's new vision for EA," said Ray Muzyka, Co-founder and CEO of BioWare Corp. in a news release Thursday. "This vision is consistent with BioWare's focus on crafting the highest quality story-driven games in the world. It will enable us to further the careers of the passionate, creative and hard working teams at BioWare Edmonton and BioWare Austin."

Pandemic Studios is led by Andrew Goldman, Josh Resnick and Greg Borrud. BioWare Corp. is jointly led by Greg Zeschuk and Muzyka. Those teams will join the EA Games Label run by Frank Gibeau, President of EA Games.

BioWare's upcoming RPG Mass Effect is scheduled for a November 20 release. Pandemic Studios is currently working on Mercenaries 2: World in Flames, expected to be released in April.

My take
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts
"my d*ck grew 2 inches with this bad boy."

PSN ID: jhawkcuse

S0pfeaking of the Eye, it will be released on the 23rd, same day as EOJ. I know I'll have mine first day :smile:
smile.gif
-| H.C.I.C. |-
Respect the Head Chog in Charge​

Courtesy of dvdempire.comBlu-Ray vs. HD-DVD saga continues...
200701_hdwars2_247x34.gif
Quote:
Blu Ray leads HD DVD 61.27% : 38.73% for the month of September ,2007 in disc sales

In October However the lead is stretched to 66.30 : 33.70

HD DVD BLU RAY

Oct. 2007 33.70% 66.30%
Sep. 2007 38.73% 61.27%

These are sales pattern for USA only

BLU RAY is outselling HD DVD 2:1 in NA according to AMAZON (counts for 20% of HD movie sales)
http://www.eproductwars.com/dvd/

BLU RAY is outselling HD DVD 9:1 in JAPAN
http://www.eproductwars.com/dvd-jp/

and 4:1 in EUROPE
http://www.eproductwars.com/dvd-de/
http://www.eproductwars.com/dvd-uk/

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

It's too many people trying to DL at once.
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts

So far November im picking up Assassin's Creed, Haze, and CoD.
Am i missing something?

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Man, I've been waiting on Haze for so long...we're a month away..I hope it lives up to the expectation :pimp:
pimp.gif
RAIDER NATION​

wow tools of destruction is eye popping. and mad fun- i was screaming like a gradeschool kid about to get tagged it during that final grind sequence lol. probably the first demo to sell me a game...and i never played ratchet and clank before either- i thought it was on some kiddy **** but forget all that now.

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: DBLACK

there are a ton of games in november it's crazy. i'd add rock band and uncharted to that lst for me. a few other mentionables like kane & lynch, wwe sd vs raw, time crisis 4, need for speed looks sick with what looks lke to be pretty deep gameplay, as well as soldier of forute and a bunch of other war games.crazy november... i know i can't afford all those games- so i'm gonna hav a lotta troble deciding

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: DBLACK

Quote:
EyeCreate isn't a game, necessarily, but an application that will essentially turn your PS3 into a media center that can edit video
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​

so yesterday i downloaded sega rally revo and it wont install on my ps3 it says installation error anyone else ever had this problem :wow:
eek.gif

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons​

Just for the record, I've done a total 180 on getting that 360. Simple @#%$ like saving records/settings on it is too much of a chore.

For instance, for 2K8, I have to sign in on my boy's XBL account, d/l the latest roster, and save it to HIS name. But since I personally don't have an XBL account, it won't allow me to go on-line to d/l the latest 2K roster. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Since when do you have to have a PAID account just to d/l a FREE roster update? :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. But whatever the case, it's one reason why I'm just gonna cop that PS3: Free PSN. :smile:
smile.gif

Hey Boost, wasn't tomorrow supposed to be "the big bang"? Or has that been totally scrapped?
Out

:wow:
eek.gif
WOW! Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction is amazing! The graphics look like as if you are watching a Pixar movie. The controls were easy to learn. The weapons are innovative and funny. The disco ball weapon had me :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts

Back
Top Bottom