PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Chris did you buy Playstation +?

And 124.99 for the GO is a good price. hmmm. Do I need a PSP?

I would go for it, im playing FF7 at work now

Government
pimp.gif

Chris when you signed up for PS+ did u use your CC or the 50 dollar card? I keep getting a error msg when i try and sign up for PS+

Credit Card.

It was a bit weird, as it asked me to re-enter all my info even though I have a credit card linked to my account. New security maybe?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

IRockTMacs wrote:

Chris did you buy Playstation +?

And 124.99 for the GO is a good price. hmmm. Do I need a PSP?

Yea. The only two on my list with it are myself and NCTwin.

I think it'll pay for itself easily within the first couple months.

Free PSN and PSOne game every month? Heck yes.

I agree with that statement. I did the year(plus 3 months) subscription, so only time will tell...

I have a few folks who have it on my list. Maybe 4-5 people.

[h2]SCE working on new hardware, says Yoshida[/h2]
July 6th, 2010 @ 14:37
By Johnny Cullen

ps3a22.jpg

SCE WWS boss Shuhei Yoshida has told Develop the firm is working on new hardware.

He told the site he “wanted developers

that white ps3 slim is NICE!!!

im thinking of copping the psn+

im just worried about not using all its features up and having time to actually play with it

does the psn+ offer free movies too?

I missed the boat on Chrono Trigger so IMO Cross>Trigger
grin.gif

P.S. Who is said girl previously posted? I want to see that bowser tattoo
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

i keep getting an error (80023102) @ the psn store. i cant even cop the map pack. im tight.

I did too. Back out, go to your account and then transaction management. It was there, said I had purchased it even though I kept getting that error.

D/L it from your list.

i keep getting an error (80023102) @ the psn store. i cant even cop the map pack. im tight.
I also got this a while back. What I did was re-enter my cc info and it worked fine after that.

Originally Posted by Speedy0990

[h2]SCE working on new hardware, says Yoshida[/h2]

July 6th, 2010 @ 14:37

By Johnny Cullen

ps3a22.jpg

SCE WWS boss Shuhei Yoshida has told Develop the firm is working on new hardware.

He told the site he “wanted developers

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

grin.gif

nerd.gif

Just a homegirl of mine.

tumblr_l4xf8hzPs71qc3q9lo1_400.jpg

tumblr_l4cvzoK2lt1qc3q9lo1_400.jpg

oh yeah. she started crying at one point cause people kept killing her in red dead.
laugh.gif

[h2]Kojima might work on Metal Gear Solid 5[/h2]
July 7th, 2010 @ 10:15
By Johnny Cullen

oldsnake.jpg

Here’s a surprise. Hideo Kojima has told an unnamed Japanesemagazine, presumably Famitsu, that he’s deciding whether he should makeMetal Gear Solid 5 for consoles or something completely new.

He apparently said he wants to do stuff he wasn’t able to get intothe recently-released MGS: Peace Walker on PSP. The design document forthe project is done, and it deals with the “taboo

[h2]PlayStation Plus sub not required for Hulu Plus[/h2]
July 6th, 2010 @ 20:27
By Stephany Nunneley

huluplus.jpg

Hulu has responded with a lovely mail regarding use of the service on PlayStation Plus.

Turns out, you will not be required to be a PS+ member to subscribe to the service, just during the evaluation period.

Here’s the mail in full:
With the launch of Hulu Plus there have been many rumorsstarted and we are trying our best to remedy the situation.Specifically to your question, the Playstation Plus service is only arequirement during the preview period.

Once the preview period ends you should be able to download the HuluPlus app but that will still require the Hulu Plus subscription.

Right now we are limiting the number of users but Hulu Plus will be launching to the public very soon so stay tuned!

Good news, then.

Announced last week for XBL and PSN,  rumor had it the $9.99 per month service would only be included with PS+, leading folks to conclude it a double fee per month, like Xbox Live.

Glad that’s cleared up then.

Still no date, but Sony told us last week it would be announced soon.

Xbox 360 users get the service in “early 2011″.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

grin.gif

nerd.gif

Just a homegirl of mine.

oh yeah. she started crying at one point cause people kept killing her in red dead.
laugh.gif
oh dang i would lov to masterbate on her forehead.  i thought u were trollin fo a second. nice man u got any vaginal shots?

Originally Posted by Aztec

I also got this a while back. What I did was re-enter my cc info and it worked fine after that.
got the same msg, and did the same thing as Aztec

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

grin.gif

nerd.gif

Just a homegirl of mine.

laugh.gif
oh dang i would lov to masterbate on her forehead.  i thought u were trollin fo a second. nice man u got any vaginal shots?
I just showed this to about 12 people in the office. All were
roll.gif

A few dudes asked for her GT info to which our (female) production coordinator replied "Why? You'd just be stuck in the same place as her "homie" damnitzdom... with your !%%# in your hand."

laugh.gif
People getting sonned left and right today.

Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

grin.gif

nerd.gif

Just a homegirl of mine.

laugh.gif
I just showed this to about 12 people in the office. All were
roll.gif

A few dudes asked for her GT info to which our (female) production coordinator replied "Why? You'd just be stuck in the same place as her "homie" damnitzdom... with your !%%# in your hand."

laugh.gif
People getting sonned left and right today.
so true though
laugh.gif

I entered 2 e-mails since I have 2 accounts with Bestbuy, if I get 2 codes I'll share one.

Back
Top Bottom