PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

why do the ps3 have so many damn updates?... i updated when i bought MVC3...so i decided to make a PSN iD, bought GT5 and its been a 1hour and i still havent started playing yet
30t6p3b.gif
... im not even done DLing yet... this is why i dont mind paying for LIVE

u could always leave it downloading and do something else

thats what i do, i have no patience waiting for updates to download

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

why do the ps3 have so many damn updates?... i updated when i bought MVC3...so i decided to make a PSN iD, bought GT5 and its been a 1hour and i still havent started playing yet
30t6p3b.gif
... im not even done DLing yet... this is why i dont mind paying for LIVE

u could always leave it downloading and do something else

thats what i do, i have no patience waiting for updates to download
thats the gt5 update its the worst 
laugh.gif
....thats why playstation needs the option to download in background for game updates 

i usually do something else but DAMN... i mean when i get a game, open it up, i want to play the game in at least 5min not a 1 1/2 hours...

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Batman: Arkham City "This Ain't NO Place for a Hero" trailer
pimp.gif

wish i knew hot to embed!
mad.gif

how did you embed? i used to be able to do it, now i can't
ohwell.gif

You need to select the option "Use old embed code" on youtube. A bunch of boxes show up once you click embed. Click that option, the code will change and youll be able to embed just like before.

i usually do something else but DAMN... i mean when i get a game, open it up, i want to play the game in at least 5min not a 1 1/2 hours...

1 1/2 hours... something else is wrong besides your PS3.  Not one of the updates (plus install) has taken me anywhere near that long.  Maybe 5-10 minutes max.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

1 1/2 hours... something else is wrong besides your PS3.  Not one of the updates (plus install) has taken me anywhere near that long.  Maybe 5-10 minutes max.

gt5 took me that long 

Couple of game patches..

from official Homefront website:
[h2]Multiplayer Status Update[/h2] Submitted by THQChris on Thu, 03/17/2011 - 3:06pm
hf_breakingnews.jpg

THQ and Kaos are committed to supporting Homefront post-launch, and we are actively investigating all reported bugs and issues.We have already dramatically increased server capacity to meet the unprecedented demand, which is addressing many of the connection issues we saw yesterday. Our data shows that that the vast majority of Homefront players are enjoying multiplayer without issue, however we are tracking and addressing a number of known issues on both PS3 and 360.

This is what we’re doing right now:

PS3

We have a patch going live this evening at 17.00 PST  / 20.00 EST / 24.00 GMT. This will include:
•    Fixes for intermittent problems accepting friend invites and joining friends’ games
•    Several fixes for reported freezes
•    Fixes related to joining matches, round transitions, and proper behavior on the match recap screen
•    Additional bug fixes, including inaccuracies in ping meter, and player hosted servers not properly pulling score/time limit settings

For those of you experiencing difficulties with PS3, this update should make a significant difference.

from justpushstart.com
[h2]Killzone 3 Gets v1.06 Patch[/h2]
Fri, Mar 18, 2011

PS3

The next time you log in and play Killzone 3 online, a patch will be available for download that fixes some of the game’s “performance issues

courtesy of psu.com

[h1]New Dead Island images show blood and carnage[/h1]
  • Posted March 17th, 2011 at 15:43 EDT by Mike Harradence
  • 3 Comments
Deep Silver’s dug up a fresh bunch of decomposing Dead Island screenshots for your viewing pleasure.

The shots seem to be devoid of undead, though nonetheless display the usual tell-tale signs of any typical zombie outbreak – namely, wrecked cars, deserted streets and miscellaneous items strewn all over the place. Oh, and there’s the small matter of buckets of claret splattered all over the shop, too.

Check them out below.

I'm gonna be pissed if Dead Island sucks.

That trailer has me hyped.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

FREE DLC killzone 3, gt5, infamous 2 
http://slickdeals.net/for...showthread.php?t=2766269

You sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. It's only unfortunate that I bought the retro map pack last week
frown.gif
But regardless, free GT5 stuff and KZ3 points are
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

good !@#$ JBG 
pimp.gif

too bad you cant stack the KZ3 unlock points tho
laugh.gif

and Noskey i saw that invite last night its just i went ahead and finally beat the campaign 

after putting it off fo some time, it was mad short took me only 5-6 hrs

if anybody tyrnna run KZ3 hit me up with a message over psn (in the sig) ill delete some inactives 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

gt5 took me that long 
Yup, that wait is the norm. Definitely makes loading times a bit more bearable. Don't forget to disable that GT5 intro movie after you're sick of it.
laugh.gif

The last PS3 update waiting time, though (PI internet FTL)...
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Just downloaded the free maps, the free unlock points, and the free maro ss.

But SMH @ nobody playing kz3 anymore...

Originally Posted by kash55

Who here still plays their GT5?
*raises hand* I still do. Been doing the Nurburgring glitch online these days. Still need to earn enough Cr. to buy that Audi PlayStation R8 in the OCD, and the Peugeot 908s in the Premium Dealership.
there are still guys in the GT5 thread that play the game regularly. I just alternate this game with Black Ops and F1: 2010... and sometimes 2k11.

nothing left to do but the endurance races. anything longer than 4 hours I'm holding back from playing until Kaz introduces in-race game saves.

Can someone PM me KZ3 unlock codes? Its not working for me. Every time I get a code it says it has been used.

PO

Back
Top Bottom