PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Alright, Boost. I was like damn how the hell do I get past this part I got no clue where to go to change it lol. Good lookin'.

7c92659405fb87478f423c6a1d2b779c19bf5e39_r.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS PEACE OUT SUCKAS

If Wisconsin is the first state to get access to PSN, I'm just gonna go ahead and cop a 360.

I would take that as blatant disrespect.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Capo617

How the hell do I change my password? I can press sign in and it brings up a menu looks like the ps store saying I need to change my pw. I dont know how to though lol.
When the server is up in your area, THAN you'll be prompt to change your password. 

so once you get this screen, you're good to go?

Originally Posted by Hyper

If Wisconsin is the first state to get access to PSN, I'm just gonna go ahead and cop a 360.

you wont be missed.

Nah, grimey. I got it can't do nothing yet. whe. I click ok it says under maintence so as Boost said gotta wait until its up and running to change the password. Once its up probably have to hit okay and type the old password and then your new one.

Got the firmware update, restarted the ps3 and its still giving me the maintenence error. anybody getting this?

Just checked the Playstation blog and all the maps are still blank.

Originally Posted by Hyper

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom