PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by maddog345

23shset.jpg

LmFaO dats how we all feelin ryte now 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I tried to create a new account and I haven't gotten the email it says it sent me. Any body else havin this problem?

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I tried to create a new account and I haven't gotten the email it says it sent me. Any body else havin this problem?

Yea. I have 3 accounts. Only one allowed me to change my password right there. The other 2 accounts got the message saying I would get the email to change it.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Hold the %#%* up north and south Carolina is back up before illinois
I feel like this......how they going to cut on the whole east coast EXCEPT va........FML!!! I'm going to sleep. 

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Yea. I have 3 accounts. Only one allowed me to change my password right there. The other 2 accounts got the message saying I would get the email to change it.
Has anybody gotten and email yet?

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Has anybody gotten and email yet?

eh, im still waiting on the email. 

Back
Top Bottom