PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

back on
laugh.gif

Not for me
My netflix is still working so it's all good 
laugh.gif

ANyone know when the patch update for Black Ops is hitting PSN? They tweaked the sniper again in the patch but it was released to the xbox and not the ps3 since it was down the past 3 weeks.

Damn. The end of the month for the store? Can't even get the map pack thats out.

Anyone down for some zombies on Kino tonight? Havent played too much zombies been getting into it it's pretty damn fun. I hate playing with the terrible kids online though quitting when they die and dont get revived within 7 seconds.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Better than letting him hold $500 while he works to get his inheritance out of limbo.

eyes.gif
Why u being hostile? Do we know each other or anything? Pretty subtle way of a personal attack by talking out of your +$@.  

Signs of passive-aggressive behavior, u might wanna get that checked out.  Wouldn't expect much more coming from someone who lives in Portland.  

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Noskey

Better than letting him hold $500 while he works to get his inheritance out of limbo.

eyes.gif
Why u being hostile? Do we know each other or anything? Pretty subtle way of a personal attack by talking out of your +$@.  

Signs of passive-aggressive behavior, u might wanna get that checked out.  Wouldn't expect much more coming from someone who lives in Portland.  

Hostile? Nonsense 
laugh.gif
And where did I 'attack' you?
laugh.gif
I dont even know you. You sound like you let a joke on a sneaker message board get to you. Relax, man. Smoke one.

finally back on

nothing really special for me since i havent been on the psn even when it was online a month ago

still, happy that everyone is able to get back on the psn

time to catch up on my ps3 buddies!!

Back
Top Bottom