PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

The first few months were really choppy.

After some of the more recent patches, though, I stopped noticing it.

I played some MW2 today, I'll pop in Black Ops tonight and see if I notice anything. MW2 ran great, as always.

Black Ops was pretty good tonight, even if i had a crappy connection. I got 2.5 k/ds in two rounds before i go to work.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

51tGMk7IheL._AA300_.jpg

[h4]About the Ken Block Gymkhana Remote Controlled Car[/h4]
Model 7308: Traxxas Ken Block Gymkhana Fiesta, Fully assembled, ready-to-race, with TQ AM radio, Titan 550 motor, XL-5 electronic speed control, 7.2 volt NiMH battery and charger, and ProGraphix painted body. More details:
  • Officially licensed Ford Fiesta body design and Ken Block/Monster Energy graphics
  • Officially licensed Volk Racing TE37 wheels (1.9" diameter, 12mm hex)
  • Unique green pushrods and toe links, exclusive to the Ken Block Gymkhana Fiesta
  • Pre-glued, low-profile Gymkhana-compound slick tires molded in a specially formulated rubber compound for authentic Gymkhana performance and handling
  • Full-time 4WD
  • Powerful Titan 12-Turn 550 modified motor
  • Includes Traxxas power cell battery pack and charger
  • TQ AM transmitter
  • Waterproof electronics
  • Digital high-torque waterproof micro steering servo
  • Rubber-sealed ball bearings
  • Impact absorbing foam front bumper
  • Race-winning, F1-inspired Revo suspension technology and E-Revo integrated chassis design, perfectly optimized for 1/16 scale
  • Traxxas high-current connector
- was looking thru Amazon website ...and saw this bad boy
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...IMO the baddest limited edition bundle ever ....comes will a dope R/C car ...but the $299 price tag
sick.gif

I CAN'T QUICK SCOPE FOR %$%% ON BOPS.someone please tell me thee best gun, attachments, and perks.EVERYTHING! PLS..I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY %!@*+#* MIND!!

aye +**... my PS3 is giving me a pink, distorted screen.. what is this?
i havent even been on this $#@% for more than a month.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

aye +**... my PS3 is giving me a pink, distorted screen.. what is this?
i havent even been on this $#@% for more than a month.
indifferent.gif

Did you check your cable connections? That's the first thing I would do. Maybe cycle thru your TV's inputs (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, Component, Cable, etc) to see if it'll pick up a better signal from your HDMI cable once you cycle back to it.

Or try to redo your video output settings from the XMB.

I've never heard of something like this

Figured you would, you're a smart guy.

Since it looks like you ruled out the cable by swapping it out, it might be your system. Hmmm, did you try to re-do video output settings?

Is there a system restore option on there somewhere?

Can you return it if you've only had it a month?

Originally Posted by j671

I CAN'T QUICK SCOPE FOR %$%% ON BOPS.someone please tell me thee best gun, attachments, and perks.EVERYTHING! PLS..I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY %!@*+#* MIND!!

you not supposed to be able to quick scope thats for lames
but i see people do it with the bolt action one with the variable zoom attachment 

just did a quick google search... i guess my FAT60gb is in the process of completely failing (again). 
indifferent.gif

o well.. time to copp those slim joints i guess. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

51tGMk7IheL._AA300_.jpg

[h4]About the Ken Block Gymkhana Remote Controlled Car[/h4]
Model 7308: Traxxas Ken Block Gymkhana Fiesta, Fully assembled, ready-to-race, with TQ AM radio, Titan 550 motor, XL-5 electronic speed control, 7.2 volt NiMH battery and charger, and ProGraphix painted body. More details:
  • Officially licensed Ford Fiesta body design and Ken Block/Monster Energy graphics
  • Officially licensed Volk Racing TE37 wheels (1.9" diameter, 12mm hex)
  • Unique green pushrods and toe links, exclusive to the Ken Block Gymkhana Fiesta
  • Pre-glued, low-profile Gymkhana-compound slick tires molded in a specially formulated rubber compound for authentic Gymkhana performance and handling
  • Full-time 4WD
  • Powerful Titan 12-Turn 550 modified motor
  • Includes Traxxas power cell battery pack and charger
  • TQ AM transmitter
  • Waterproof electronics
  • Digital high-torque waterproof micro steering servo
  • Rubber-sealed ball bearings
  • Impact absorbing foam front bumper
  • Race-winning, F1-inspired Revo suspension technology and E-Revo integrated chassis design, perfectly optimized for 1/16 scale
  • Traxxas high-current connector
- was looking thru Amazon website ...and saw this bad boy
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
...IMO the baddest limited edition bundle ever ....comes will a dope R/C car ...but the $299 price tag
sick.gif
Nice bundle.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
The price.
laugh.gif
The Black Ops one with the camera and mic wasn't bad, either.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

did you in any chance get a new router in the month it was down?...i got new internet before it went down and the same thing was happening to my ps3/xbox it would succeed until the end, i fixed it but it was a password problem 

nope still on the same router... but the other day i got the update and got online but the store was down but that was normal... but when i got on it again a day later i couldnt get pass the PSN and thats where it failed... I will troubleshoot it later when i feel like it... PS letting me down smh

I guess this only affects those who haven't changed their passwords on accounts that were created not on their own console (the individuals using the e-mail confirmation password change).
From Engadget:

PSN logins exploited again, Sony takes pages offlineBY TIM STEVENSPOSTED MAY 18TH 2011 10:12AM
This isn't as bad as it could have been -- Sony's PSN hasn't exactly been hacked again -- but what can only be described as a glaring oversight looks to have forced the company into hastily switching off PSN logins on its websites. The issue? If you legitimately forget your password and need to reset it, previously all you had to do was type in your e-mail address and date of birth, then choose a delightfully cunning new password. Sounds good? The problem is that if you were a PSN member before the hack then both your e-mail address and your date of birth (plus a lot of other frightening stuff) is known to the hackers. So, whoever has the millions of rows of data that were exposed could, in theory, re-exploit any account. Sony was made aware of the issue and those pages are now offline again, which should make the Japanese government feel just a little big smug.
Via : MCV
Source : Nyleveia

Ill be watching Ken Block Gymkhana Remote Controlled Car collection, cause that thing will drop in price fast. 299 price tag wont move units

So u cant redeem any codes till the PS store is back online?

Side note:
Future shop is taking preorders of MW3 @ 49.99 plus free shipping. Best deal right now and can be canceled if another store has a better deal

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Any new news on when the PS Store will be back up?

I would like to know this as well.  The sooner the better.

Like has been mentioned before the tentative for all services to be restored is May 31st.

Sony hasn't given any updates on this matter so that's all we have to go by for now.

I wouldn't be surprised if the restoration date got pushed back 'til the 1st week of June.

[h4]PSN logins exploited again, Sony takes pages offline[/h4]
By Tim Stevens   posted May 18th 2011 10:12AM

This isn't as bad as it could have been -- Sony's PSN hasn't exactly been hacked again -- but what can only be described as a glaring oversight looks to have forced the company into hastily switching off PSN logins on its websites. The issue? If you legitimately forget your password and need to reset it, previously all you had to do was type in your e-mail address and date of birth, then choose a delightfully cunning new password. Sounds good? The problem is that if you were a PSN member before the hack then both your e-mail address and your date of birth (plus a lot of other frightening stuff) is known to the hackers. So, whoever has the millions of rows of data that were exposed could, in theory, re-exploit any account. Sony was made aware of the issue and those pages are now offline again, which should make the Japanese government feel just a little big smug.

Back
Top Bottom