PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Has anyone experienced the weird 3 beeping sounds on the Playstation Slim? it mainly happens when I'm quitting 2K11

Son this same %+%% has been happening to me recently
30t6p3b.gif
I remember playing 2K10 into the summer last year and it felt like the servers were so bad that it started affecting my system. Lobbies for Team-Up matches this year have gotten worse as the days go by, first time my PS3 reset when quitting 2K11 was when I was basically trapped at the "Synchronizing Game Info" screen trying to do a teamup pickup match. The background music kept playing but I couldn't do %+%% to get out of that screen so I had to quit the game, "Please Wait" screen appears and then my screen goes blank and I get the 3 beeps.

I think I've finally gotten hip to why some of my friends go from offline to online really quick sometimes 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Has anyone experienced the weird 3 beeping sounds on the Playstation Slim? it mainly happens when I'm quitting 2K11

Son this same %+%% has been happening to me recently
30t6p3b.gif
I remember playing 2K10 into the summer last year and it felt like the servers were so bad that it started affecting my system. Lobbies for Team-Up matches this year have gotten worse as the days go by, first time my PS3 reset when quitting 2K11 was when I was basically trapped at the "Synchronizing Game Info" screen trying to do a teamup pickup match. The background music kept playing but I couldn't do %+%% to get out of that screen so I had to quit the game, "Please Wait" screen appears and then my screen goes blank and I get the 3 beeps.

I think I've finally gotten hip to why some of my friends go from offline to online really quick sometimes 
nerd.gif
I realized that it only does it when a game freezes or netflix freezes. It just restarts the PS3. 

Just got the move and Sports Champions. Been playing the Table tennis all day, i haven't even played the others.

Originally Posted by Battousai701

hmmm might cop some ds3 while im at it
red blue and silver looking sexy

I've been meaning to get this limited edition MLB 11 The Show themed DS3:

PS398075.PNG

Any LA or Socal NT'ers in here going to that NIKE Vault NBA 2K11 video game tournament tomorrow ?

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

5444918529_b90a695ee7.jpg
pimp.gif

got one as well a few months back
pimp.gif
, when my old DS3's R2 button stopped functioning. I couldn't throw a cooked grenade!
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Triple-XP weekend?
laugh.gif

What's the best game on PSone classics? I already have FF 7-9 and resident evil 2.
I have a $20 psn card and Idk what to buy with it.
it sucks that there's not place to find out the upcoming Psone classic releases

^
You like RPG's? 

Arc the Lad I-III

Grandia (would be my pick)

Legend of Mana

Vagrant Story

Wild Arms I and II

Xenogears

Randoms

Metal Gear Solid

Medal of Honor

Resident Evil I-III

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

^
You like RPG's? 

Arc the Lad I-III

Grandia (would be my pick)

Legend of Mana

Vagrant Story

Wild Arms I and II

Xenogears

Randoms

Metal Gear Solid

Medal of Honor

Resident Evil I-III

I would love to replay the arc the lad series. Beat it in japanese over 5 years ago.Ive never tried grandia or legend of mana or vagrant story.Resident evil makes me mad on the psp go due to its small screen. Id like to finish wild arms though. Thanks for the response!

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by Battousai701

hmmm might cop some ds3 while im at it
red blue and silver looking sexy

I've been meaning to get this limited edition MLB 11 The Show themed DS3:

PS398075.PNG

I'm finally gonna get The Show
pimp.gif
Are the servers any better?

Originally Posted by Hyper

Originally Posted by sole vintage

im still waiting for the trophy update for MGS4 
eyes.gif

2lsgp06.jpg

Exactly what I was thinking when I saw sole vintage's post.
laugh.gif

I still haven't played MGS4 yet and I've had it since it dropped.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm with you Chris on the Jungle Green DS3.
pimp.gif

I also got the MLB the Show DS3 as well.

^ yeah, you're missing out not playing the game, fam.
Originally Posted by GUTTA BOB

anyone still playa blackops?

i wanna trade my lanoire for mw2+reddead... anyone want lanoire?

Yeah, i still play BlackOps... And around 6-7 NTers still do.
pimp.gif
PSN: zk1mpls

Wait, there's PS3 owners that haven't played MGS4?

My brain hurts.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Wait, there's PS3 owners that haven't played MGS4?

My brain hurts.

I remember one NTer said he had the game for so long, but it is still in its wrapper.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom