PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by i3allistic

OMG!!! New Tomb Raider trailer is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Fixed
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But damn game not dropping until fall 2012
frown.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Hd re make of ffx? It would be game over
THIS. 
FF VIII > 

I personally like Final Fantasy VIII the best but the on game graphics was so grainy that it really irritated me when I was playing.
FFIX on the other hand is probably the only FF that can compete with FFVII storyline wise imo. 

pimp.gif

Still haven't played Demon Souls.

Not sure if I want to cop and try and put the time & effort into a RPG game anymore.

THIS. 
FF VIII > 

I personally like Final Fantasy VIII the best but the on game graphics was so grainy that it really irritated me when I was playing.
FFIX on the other hand is probably the only FF that can compete with FFVII storyline wise imo. 
IX for me. The only thing that disappointed me about VIII was the enemies level scaling with you.

FFVII is my favourite. I'm not jumping on the remake bangwagon just yet. When we have graphics like in Advent Children, then I would want a remake.

Speaking of Versus, remember how it was Sony last E3 that introduced FFXIV. If Versus doesn't go multiplatform (God Forbid), then it could be in Sony's conference as a suprise since it doesn't have a release date. so don't give hope just yet

Man. Tomb Raider's looking crazy!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

EDIT: Anybody else found that final scene too eerily reminiscent of the Tsunami in Japan?
ohwell.gif

[h1][ICO] [the PS3 Colossus is released on September 22! A set of works appeared 2 BOX[/h1]
The SCE, PS3] software for [ICO and Colossus decided [September 22 launch date. Each price is 3,980 yen (tax included). [table][tr][th=""] [/th][/tr][/table]

What is the difference between Snake Eater and the substance version?

Also the reason MGS1 isnt in the collection is because it's available in the PS store (i think)

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Summer gaming, man....
30t6p3b.gif

Went and rented Megamind and Cars: Race O Rama.

Two more plats, coming up. 
embarassed.gif

Trophies/achievements have ruined gaming.

Originally Posted by Hyper

Summer gaming, man....
30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif

I still remember the days when PS3 didn't have trophies and dudes in this thread would say achievements were stupid and what not. Now those same dudes are getting random games just to get trophies
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For the record, I still think trophies/achievements are stupid. I have no idea how many trophies I have
laugh.gif

I was wondering if the undead nightmare dlc for RDR lets us play co-op 2 players on the same PS3. if so can anyone help me out and let me know how to do this

Summer gaming, man....
30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif

Seriously, who gives %$@* that you got a platinum in those games? All those trophies are going to show is that you wasted a significant portion of your time playing two stupid kids games.

Originally Posted by erupt107th

Summer gaming, man....
30t6p3b.gif

embarassed.gif

I still remember the days when PS3 didn't have trophies and dudes in this thread would say achievements were stupid and what not. Now those same dudes are getting random games just to get trophies
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

For the record, I still think trophies/achievements are stupid. I have no idea how many trophies I have
laugh.gif

eek.gif
I think about this all of the time. PS3 fans used to HATE on achievements but as soon PS3 implemented them look at how they responded
laugh.gif
. I ain't mad tho, it is just a silly observation that I have made
laugh.gif

I love trophies, idc what anyone else says about it
laugh.gif

How is it ruining gaming? He went and picked up two games to get Plat's that he'll probably enjoy, ain't bothering me let the man play
laugh.gif
it's summertime, I'd imagine he has time on his hands.

Lettuce be cereal, the only reason people play those +%+% games are for the trophies.

I refuse to believe that there's somebody on this planet that actually enjoyed playing through Megamind.

Then on the other hand, we have people that refuse to play games like RDR because the trophies "take too long".

They haven't ruined gaming, but they've definitely changed it for the worse, IMO.

What I wanna know is, whats gonna happen when PS4 comes out?

Will the trophies carry over, who knows.

Hd re make of ffx? It would be game over
THIS. 
FF VIII >
It hasn't been announced but HD remakes of FFX and X-2 are coming as a pack.

The first day of E3 there will be a big countdown at Squares booth. Going to get everyone hyped...

Only to show a Hitman Teaser

Originally Posted by erupt107th

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
I think about this all of the time. PS3 fans used to HATE on achievements but as soon PS3 implemented them look at how they responded
laugh.gif
. I ain't mad tho, it is just a silly observation that I have made
laugh.gif
Same thing goes for having to pay for Playstation plus.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I love trophies, idc what anyone else says about it
laugh.gif

How is it ruining gaming? He went and picked up two games to get Plat's that he'll probably enjoy, ain't bothering me let the man play
laugh.gif
it's summertime, I'd imagine he has time on his hands.

Oh I don't mind. I just made an observation

Lettuce be cereal, the only reason people play those +%+% games are for the trophies.

I refuse to believe that there's somebody on this planet that actually enjoyed playing through Megamind.

Then on the other hand, we have people that refuse to play games like RDR because the trophies "take too long".

They haven't ruined gaming, but they've definitely changed it for the worse, IMO.

What I wanna know is, whats gonna happen when PS4 comes out?

Will the trophies carry over, who knows.

laugh.gif
 How has it made them worse? If anything it has increased sales slightly for games thatotherwise would not deserve it.
Maybe I am in the minority, but I the variety of games I play have expanded due to trophies. Alot of good games I may have passed on I either rented or picked up.

I won't resort to playing kids games to get trophies, but if a game looks decent, I will definitely pick it up. 

And I see where Tap is coming from. He just rented them. They wont be the best games ever, but he's supporting his local rental shop and playing games.... 
ohwell.gif

To the comments on achievements, I was definitely one that hated on them. When trophies dropped I hated them until I realized how addictive they became to me. 
laugh.gif

Playstation Plus and Live cannot be compared really. Live is what allows you to play online. Plus is free games, cloud saving, deals, and early access to betas/demos. You dont need Plus.

Back
Top Bottom