PS3/Xbox360: Brink Released on 5/10/11..... App/Unapp Thread

Game came out yesterday and no thread... Is it thread worthy? Even worth buying? Express yourself NT..
How's the game play?

Who bought it?

NT Tournament worthy??

I put down money on pre-order but haven't swooped it yet, debating on switching the funds towards Duke Nukem..

Thoughts??

brink-pal-front-cover-69482.jpg

_-Brink-Xbox-360-_.jpg

_-Brink-Xbox-360-_.jpg

brink_doom-bonus-gamestop.jpg

brink_4865.jpg

brink1-620x250.jpg

Game came out yesterday and no thread... Is it thread worthy? Even worth buying? Express yourself NT..
How's the game play?

Who bought it?

NT Tournament worthy??

I put down money on pre-order but haven't swooped it yet, debating on switching the funds towards Duke Nukem..

Thoughts??

brink-pal-front-cover-69482.jpg

_-Brink-Xbox-360-_.jpg

_-Brink-Xbox-360-_.jpg

brink_doom-bonus-gamestop.jpg

brink_4865.jpg

brink1-620x250.jpg

I have it on the PS3. If you love stats (k/d) I wouldn't recommend it. Its mostly for people who likes to work together as teams.
Obviously I cant play online but the story mode with bots is decent. (AI is crap.) The animations and physics isnt great. And it looks to have a dedicated fanbase. Overall its a good team base game but I need to see how online is once PSN gets back up.

I have it on the PS3. If you love stats (k/d) I wouldn't recommend it. Its mostly for people who likes to work together as teams.
Obviously I cant play online but the story mode with bots is decent. (AI is crap.) The animations and physics isnt great. And it looks to have a dedicated fanbase. Overall its a good team base game but I need to see how online is once PSN gets back up.

Bump for more reviews..

Anyone got this for 360? Online play cool?

Startin to sound like an EZ pass for me..

*4posts this game must suck..
indifferent.gif

Bump for more reviews..

Anyone got this for 360? Online play cool?

Startin to sound like an EZ pass for me..

*4posts this game must suck..
indifferent.gif

I got the game when it came out and I've been playing and loving it since. It does have it's problems (occasional lag in games, bots are insanely accurate when you're against them and don't do anything for the objective when they're on your team) but I still have a lot of fun with it. I've actually had some very memorable games when I played on a team where everyone communicated and knew what they were doing.Maybe you can get it used from Gamestop and you can try it out for a week and make your own decisions about the game.I know this post is late but hopefully it helps.

I got the game when it came out and I've been playing and loving it since. It does have it's problems (occasional lag in games, bots are insanely accurate when you're against them and don't do anything for the objective when they're on your team) but I still have a lot of fun with it. I've actually had some very memorable games when I played on a team where everyone communicated and knew what they were doing.Maybe you can get it used from Gamestop and you can try it out for a week and make your own decisions about the game.I know this post is late but hopefully it helps.

Back
Top Bottom