PSNY 12 Legit check need help

The si se tag is what is off.. The numbers are to close to the letter on the size.. The jumpman on the tongue also look to 'thick'.

Appreciate it, even though I don't know what you tried to say. Anyone else can input.

@timmybrixxx
@pmpdaddyrobford

Last edited:
Based on the Instagram account "real vs fake education". They are legit. But would like some confirmations before I commit to purchase.

Go with your gut instinct. If you feel like something is wrong it probably is. I don't have a lot of experience with this shoes. 

Have you checked youtube for any legit check videos on that shoe? 

I try to find a few people who I trust and stick with them. 

Hope that helps. 

Thanks. I did check with the Instagram account "real vs fake education" and all of it lines up. The two comments above I didn't notice at all. The insoles, the back of the insoles, the stitching under the insoles in the shoe, the box, all match up. So I feel good about it. Tough getting a response on here lately though. Thanks for the help bro

To me, they look real. But don't take my words for it. It's really hard to tell the difference between the real and fakes since the shoes are all made of suede. No visible leather can be seen. Usually you can tell from the leather quality and texture. I can't really see but does the insoles have the right descriptions written on it?

I agree. They are very difficult to tell. Having said that. Fake education is pretty legit and I'm going by that. Which tells me they are legit

you said dude is charging retail?
Yes man. It's my cousins best friend, whose wife is forcing him to sell his collection for their baby. I told him I'll give him 375.
And I don't resell any of my shoes. And besides 5 pairs that I have bought at places like sole supremacy and Detroit kicks everything else I have at retail.

I mean based on the "fake education" Instagram account everything matches. Do you guys feel good about that account and what they do? Set aside they fact that the guy who runs that account is the stockX guy and sells retail. I have used you guys a couple times and y'all have always came through with good information and actually saved me on 1 pair that I actually bought and were fake. And I got my money back. It was you and @timmybrixxx that saved me on that pair

Last edited:
you said dude is charging retail?
Yes man. It's my cousins best friend, whose wife is forcing him to sell his collection for their baby. I told him I'll give him 375.
And I don't resell any of my shoes. And besides 5 pairs that I have bought at places like sole supremacy and Detroit kicks everything else I have at retail.

I mean based on the "fake education" Instagram account everything matches. Do you guys feel good about that account and what they do? Set aside they fact that the guy who runs that account is the stockX guy and sells retail. I have used you guys a couple times and y'all have always came through with good information and actually saved me on 1 pair that I actually bought and were fake. And I got my money back. It was you and @timmybrixxx that saved me on that pair
they look fine to me but I've never really studied this particular pair. that instagram account, he's been caught comparing good fakes to bad fakes as legit and fake.

Back
Top Bottom