PSNY 12 Legit check need help

they look fine to me but I've never really studied this particular pair. that instagram account, he's been caught comparing good fakes to bad fakes as legit and fake.

Oh word? I never knew that. Thanks for that info. I mean with all the pics, I also got the confirmation receipts from Nike when the shoes were purchased. As I know that it don't mean **** but , I guess I'll find out. I'm a go for it.

they look fine to me but I've never really studied this particular pair. that instagram account, he's been caught comparing good fakes to bad fakes as legit and fake.

Oh word? I never knew that. Thanks for that info. I mean with all the pics, I also got the confirmation receipts from Nike when the shoes were purchased. As I know that it don't mean **** but , I guess I'll find out. I'm a go for it.
just find it weird that if he wants money he could just sell them for double retail EASY. but not everyone's in it like that

Last edited:
He doesn't care. Or maybe he does. But because we are mutual friends I guess I'm getting lucky. Unless they fake

Back
Top Bottom