PSNY x Air Jordan 12

They're backdooring the online raffle too. Wow, lmao. 
roll.gif

Those new pics... man... $300+? man....................... It's like I know I need them.. but then you see that price and you're just thinking... ****kk

Those new pics... man... $300+? man....................... It's like I know I need them.. but then you see that price and you're just thinking... ****kk
go head and grab a 10.5. Look at it while you're at the PO packing it up to send to me.

Last edited:
Locked in 9 Nike accounts locally it's a dub I doubt social status will keep it fair on the drop so

Are these gonna be hella hard to get? The more and more I see them the more I love em. I got the anthracite 9's this year and these kinda remind me of those.

Are these gonna be hella hard to get? The more and more I see them the more I love em. I got the anthracite 9's this year and these kinda remind me of those.
probably. Then will restock a month later and then lowball city takes over and people decline offers of 340 shipped for em

I hope these restock a million times like the 1's so I can cop around retail. That was the only shoe I regret paying what I paid re-sell for. I can wait this time plus I have the Anthracite 9's also so I'm straight either way.

I can't tell if I like these lol. Half of me think they look like really dirty *** 12's dragged through a construction site

I hope these restock a million times like the 1's so I can cop around retail. That was the only shoe I regret paying what I paid re-sell for. I can wait this time plus I have the Anthracite 9's also so I'm straight either way.
that ain't happening

Back
Top Bottom