PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I might be mistaken but I thought you said you stopped in a store and they said hardly anyone signed up for the pink 12's and then you said do you want me to ship pairs for you from NYC to another nt'er. So I was asking which NYC store did you stop in that hardly no one signed up for raffle?
You are mistaken, that was actually me that stated that, stopped at the kids FTL by me and thas what the worker told me. But he stated a comment about shipping from NYC.

wink.gif
roll.gif

They're reporting a blue colourway of the PSNY 12 (not PSNY but same materials/construction) coming out this year...

Will be interesting to see the price point on the blue ones if they truly are the same materials as the PSNYs...

Last edited:
^^^ Repped

nice wear wish I could've picked up a pear but I didn't even attempt [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I just compared my PSNYs to the Masters and noticed two differences:

1) the plastic 'JUMPMAN' tab on the PSNY has a lot more space underneath the letters

2) the plastic tab on the inner side of the show ends at different points for both shoes

Does anyone else have these differences on their 12s?

I just compared my PSNYs to the Masters and noticed two differences:

1) the plastic 'JUMPMAN' tab on the PSNY has a lot more space underneath the letters
2) the plastic tab on the inner side of the show ends at different points for both shoes
Does anyone else have these differences on their 12s?

I had 2 pairs of psny's. They were both different.

Last edited:
I have two Master 12's and two PSNY 12's, the jumpman tabs differ and are inconsistent. 12's are known to have this quality issues from Jordan

Ok thanks guys...I'm just surprised at how different they can be...I mean, how can the tabs be that much different...

Ok thanks guys...I'm just surprised at how different they can be...I mean, how can the tabs be that much different...
No idea, but they need to find a better point of reference when lining up different panels and accents. Not just jb, but every brand out there.

Back
Top Bottom