PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I don't mind. I paid 490 shipped with nike receipt and a seller with over 100 sales and a member since 2009.

3 color ways of psny set to release in June. Wheat. Maroon and mysterious color... probably blue ... something sbout 3 cities

Hopefully I can cop one at retail this time.. Even retail looks like resale at $300. They do look like they're well built tho..

Wow! That burgundy color is nice.. looks like a deep purple. I'm down!
View media item 2379675

Last edited:
^ why do I have a feeling you won't get the option to buy them easily? :lol: All three look really nice. But as is Nike, the nicer the shoes, the more limited they make them.

I'm just hoping they will release at least one on sneakers app. I'm yet to win a draw yet though so...

I'll skip the 3x new colors and focus on finding the grey pair in my size at a decent price.
I like the new colors but don't see myself wearing any of them.

Are they really going to be a regional release?
I want those Navy's, but in NYC they'll probably give us the Timberland colorway.

Mannn.. blue is nice too! Not feeling the tan so much.. but I'd def take blue, purp n grey. :nthat: :nerd:

@blackandgold1z I live in a Midwest state that gets no love. My only chance.is resller, snkrs app or nyc public... Better start saving about 1,200 now

Back
Top Bottom