PSNY x Air Jordan 12

if you into sneaker reselling an iphone pays for itself  with all thse iphone exclusives. 

if you into sneaker reselling an iphone pays for itself  with all thse iphone exclusives. 
I was about to sold my iphone a couple month ago, glad i didn't because i would missed the UK OVO restock
tired.gif

Does anyone know how many locations had these in Milan and Paris?

I thought it was one location in each city but NY had 3, so stock may not be as limited as first thought.
only 1 location in each of those cities.  they didn't do a stash drop through the app like NYC, people just lined up at some event and reserved a pair.  

The shoot out one, any other details on it? Unfortunately most didn't know about it prior.
you gotta follow their social pages for deets. that was the extent of promoting it as they wanted to keep in on the dl. shootout was just making a layup, freethrow, 3pt, halfcourt shot. think the person to make all in fastest time (14 secs) won the pairs. not entirely sure tho

The shoot out one, any other details on it? Unfortunately most didn't know about it prior.
you gotta follow their social pages for deets. that was the extent of promoting it as they wanted to keep in on the dl. shootout was just making a layup, freethrow, 3pt, halfcourt shot. think the person to make all in fastest time (14 secs) won the pairs. not entirely sure tho
I follow psny's twitter, but they only just retweeted someone late yesterday. By then you'd probably had to have already known at any chance, it wasn't even clear about availability. 14 secs, that must've been some crazy luck! :nthat:

Last edited:
only 1 location in each of those cities.  they didn't do a stash drop through the app like NYC, people just lined up at some event and reserved a pair.  

Thanks homie.

Anyone got leads on where to get the Olives and Bordeaux? I'm hitting stockx for the wheats, but they don't have the other 2.

Nike's back end has the images for all three color ways loaded. These might be a broader release after all (just like the last suptempo drop). Wouldn't pay a dollar over 400 bucks in resale.

Nike's back end has the images for all three color ways loaded. These might be a broader release after all (just like the last suptempo drop). Wouldn't pay a dollar over 400 bucks in resale.

I think the wheats will get there eventually. Really want the olive pair tho. Hope they do release

Back
Top Bottom