PSNY x Air Jordan 12

i mean, i guess i landed a pair on SNKRS!  never got a GOT EM screen, but got a "we received your order" email from nike. 

saying "submitted" when i look on the SNKRS app

i'm feeling weird cause i had 15 tabs going between a desktop and a laptop.  tried on my android and failed.  tried on my two ipods and failed.  but decided to make my wife a login today at 2p and downloaded SNKRS on her iphone...BAM!!

i hope i'm good, not sure tho
tumblr_nsh5o4TDk71uce6g7o1_500.gif

Tried to get a size 13 on SNKRS at 12:00pst. It was pending for about 20 min then I got the message saying "sorry", so at that time I tried to get a size 14 on SNKRS and got them. My CC got charged and got an email. Hope I don't get cancelled.

yes im sure they didnt load stock because i was monitoring the background stock numbers they all loaded as 0
Damn that's really stupid I thought I didn't get because I wasn't quick enough with the door.

How the hell did people get any then?

You're assuming the sneaker market has a big divide. It doesn't. I'm sure there is a lot of people who like Jordan's and Yeezy's and there is a much bigger market for Yeezy's than Jordan's at this given time. Yeezy's appeal to a lot more people. $600 for some ashy suede 12 when Flu Game's come out next year? Add $100 and I can buy a pair of Yeezy's. Which would I rather have? No comment.
When I go to any consignment shop, retail space, boutique...there's a great divide.

The walls are filled with Jordan, not Yeezys.

Yeezys sit, Jordans sell. Period.

If you chose to pay $600 for a pair of yeezys then you're no more intelligent than the person paying $600 for the Jordan.

I got a few errors here and there on SNKRS but I kept getting "processing"
I haven't hit on SNKRS since multicolor 2.0 fly knits lol but I couldn't even get pending this time smh

i mean, i guess i landed a pair on SNKRS!  never got a GOT EM screen, but got a "we received your order" email from nike. 

saying "submitted" when i look on the SNKRS app

i'm feeling weird cause i had 15 tabs going between a desktop and a laptop.  tried on my android and failed.  tried on my two ipods and failed.  but decided to make my wife a login today at 2p and downloaded SNKRS on her iphone...BAM!!

i hope i'm good, not sure tho
Our wives the real mvps today

Nike.com was messed across the board

SNKRS was the way to go... put in the wrong password and got an error after pending, don't know if that means i got them or didn't though :frown:
Keep it open... same thing happened to me. I got an email and the app still says pending.. I still have a few tabs open that says "WAITING FOR YOUR TURN" on the website... lol

When I go to any consignment shop, retail space, boutique...there's a great divide.

The walls are filled with Jordan, not Yeezys.

Yeezys sit, Jordans sell. Period.

If you chose to pay $600 for a pair of yeezys then you're no more intelligent than the person paying $600 for the Jordan.
You're completely proving my point about reseller's logic and them generally being idiots.

Back
Top Bottom