PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Still got the preparing to ship. Not really worried.

Nike shipping is in over drive with the million pairs of 72-10 going out.

$350 on my local FB groups 8)
sounds like a robbery in disguise or some fugazi card swiping specials. 350 is ny retail plus 25 bucks, I'd buy em all at that price and drop em off at fc real quick at an undercut so they move quickly

New to forum so first of all wassup everyone. Now to the important business. For those that ordered on SNKRS app mine just shipped a few hours ago so don't lose hope. Scheduled for delivery on the 18th.  

New to forum so first of all wassup everyone. Now to the important business. For those that ordered on SNKRS app mine just shipped a few hours ago so don't lose hope. Scheduled for delivery on the 18th.  

Good to know. Checking my order status like every 10 minutes. Cmon, Nike!

sounds like a robbery in disguise or some fugazi card swiping specials. 350 is ny retail plus 25 bucks, I'd buy em all at that price and drop em off at fc real quick at an undercut so they move quickly

Those are probably fake *** ones. Like I said earlier if u go on YouTube u will see tons of fakes be offered for sale at weird websites and reviews from ppl that can't even speak English

Im really salty that I strucked out on these.. I just want a pair to rock. What are the chances of resale going down on these?

Man that's ****** up NTers out here want us to pay skyrocket prices for these
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. I swear NT going to be the reason why im going to be stuck on Kanye face mode, have a receding hairline and losing my cool
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I was just joking, I was making a joke that I was talking about yesterday 

Im really salty that I strucked out on these.. I just want a pair to rock. What are the chances of resale going down on these?
I honestly don't see the resale dropping on these for a bit. You prob will be better off trying to rock a trade. 

I honestly don't see the resale dropping on these for a bit. You prob will be better off trying to rock a trade. 
I already got rid all of my tradeables and the most I would pay is $450 for these. I wish I could get the yeezy 750s this weekend so I can flip em for just enough money for the 12s but chances of that happening are close to impossible. sigh

Man I was about to vice grip crush my phone frfr
Haha yeah I guess I shoulda specified it was a joke, but Yesterday Zyzz was saying he wanted the price to climb because he got em. I told him the same thing you told me, I said man when I get a limited shoe I hope prices fall to retail so my friends on here can cop close to retail.

I would never hope for a shoe to skyrocket in price, it's dumb.

I took a hard hitting L, I had a PSNY account and everything entered already. When I checked out, I got credit card declined, turns out chase fraud protection triggered and I got owned. Got to the checkout page fastest possible too with quick shop -> add to cart 

Back
Top Bottom