PSNY x Air Jordan 12

They are limited, extremely.... but with that price? they can still sit for years :smile:! I like the bordeaux for sure but with the grey in my hand, i will wait for some desperate sellers haha (or trade with the zebra if i cop em ^^)

I've realized that even with extremely limited shoes, there's always gonna be a ceiling to the price, because there's only so much the average person amongst us can pay max for a pair of shoes. The ultra rich who make $10,000 per day probably don't care about sneakers or they get their own direct from JB anyway, so it's silly for sellers to list things at these prices.

Last edited:
Damn want the olives and Bordeaux :smh:

Got a extra ds grey so I see what I can trade for and probably just pay resale on the other

olives are 
nthat.gif
 but hell no to paying 1k resale for em 

This is some stupid crap to be doing for some damn sneakers

If it's close by I'll give it a shot but if I have to travel somewhere in the city in the heat I don't need

I've realized that even with extremely limited shoes, there's always gonna be a ceiling to the price, because there's only so much the average person amongst us can pay max for a pair of shoes. The ultra rich who make $10,000 per day probably don't care about sneakers or they get their own direct from JB anyway, so it's silly for sellers to list things at these prices.

THIS.
I hope resellers eat a big one if they try to unload these. Hope it brings them back to reality.

Shoot you mean what their prices should be [emoji]128516[/emoji]. After awhile you run out of colors to make ya know.

Solid point. What I don't understand is why they would limit great cws like PSNYs. Are people really out there buying those hideous black/orange 12 lows because they can't get PSNYs?

Your probably right! Like when they release other 12s next to ovo as a consultation prize. Or those Jeter 11 suade. Made like 2. Could have made 20k. These psny could make all the colors all over world and made millions

Your probably right! Like when they release other 12s next to ovo as a consultation prize. Or those Jeter 11 suade. Made like 2. Could have made 20k. These psny could make all the colors all over world and made millions

Yeah that would've been a better idea. For example release 30 different colours in 30 different major cities around the world, so at least everyone get to eat some.

I was debating heading to NYC for the day and grab these, about 2 hours away, but I really can't find much info on them besides being the geo release. Did anyone know how the just don release went with geo? Do I have to be in the city like an adidas confirmed drop or near public school or one of the Nike stores? So many questions I don't know the answer to. I mean I'd make the most out of my trip to the city, but I would hate to be in the wrong location if they dropped.

Back
Top Bottom