PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Someone at ps or Nike has told a friend who's told a friend who's told a reseller. They will be lined up before snkrs even goes live. The odds of there not being some sort of leak is slim to none. Save yourself the time. Wait for the market to cool. Pay double retail and do something constructive with the hours you would have wasted hunting.

Someone at ps or Nike has told a friend who's told a friend who's told a reseller. They will be lined up before snkrs even goes live. The odds of there not being some sort of leak is slim to none. Save yourself the time. Wait for the market to cool. Pay double retail and do something constructive with the hours you would have wasted hunting.

I think this is right. Don't be surprised to see 50 people already in line within secs of official release of info.

I think this is right. Don't be surprised to see 50 people already in line within secs of official release of info.

It won't be impossible to cop but I'm sure sohosoles and kickinitnyc and kickstopnyc and soletostreet and whatever clever reseller "insert name here" site has a placeholder ready to go for these. Just a matter of how many they get.

And we all know that that's exactly the sort of BS that's coming, yet JB keeps trolling with these gimmicky limited drops. They pay lip service to wanting to combat resellers, but that's just an excuse to keep raising prices. I'm not into these 12's so I don't much care, but hardly anyone who actually wants these will get a shot without paying double or more.

roll.gif

could the picture in psny's, dao's, max's posts be a hint of the location(s)? like that helps anyway 
laugh.gif

With the Just Dons SNKRS Stash in LA you just had to be in the area you saw in the app. I went to the one with the park in the Arts District. Nike peeps were on the corner of the intersection with a set up. I just drove right in front of them and hit the button for access on the app and it let me purchase. Never even got out of the car.

Last edited:
No ebay announce with the bordeaux colorway at this time... maybe they are not already drop or them resellers are selling down the street lol

With the Just Dons SNKRS Stash in LA you just had to be in the area you saw in the app. I went to the one with the park in the Arts District. Nike peeps were on the corner of the intersection with a set up. I just drove right in front of them and hit the button for access on the app and it let me purchase. Never even got out of the car.

Wow sounds simple as hell

I cant even find these 12s in the app

Jesus Christ y'all complain too much...

People dont like adjusting to 'changes'

Last edited:

Wow sounds simple as hell

I cant even find these 12s in the app

Jesus Christ y'all complain too much...

People dont like adjusting to 'changes'

Agreed. It's always been this way. No matter what, someone's going to complain. Mass release them and they'll sit just like every other retro this year followed by the "Jordan's/Reselling is dead". Jordan Brand makes them limited and makes it harder for resellers to cop and people are still complaining.

Patience is the key... Copped the grey for 310... !!!  I still waiting to cop a second white ovo or kaws... so maybe if i hit on a very big limited release, i will able to finance pairs i really really want ! That's my philosophy

I don't know if you guys talking to me about complaining, I'm saying ppl don't need to go through all this just to buy shoes

Back
Top Bottom