PSNY x Air Jordan 12

damn the burgundy pair is FLAMES , sadly jordans look too bulky on me and cant cop em 
laugh.gif
 ironic because your pic has 6 pairs of the same jordans 

What's everyone's ranking of color ways? Mines are

Grey
Maroon
Olive
Wheat

Maroon and olive are very closed or me. Almost interchangeable.

I will pass on the wheat with that pink outsole haha (the af1 wheat do the job), now just waiting that "hypothetic" large release for the olive or.... cop later from a desperate seller

Purps is tops for just like purple ... color of roalty ... hoping to get them joints as well ... hopefully I can get the alley or something gives ... waited a year plus to get the greys at the PSNY pop up copped the hoodie just to lock my pair in... was steep but F it ... made a few good links so ''tis what it is ... hope they do another pop up with the olives and purps in ny or that Nike release on larger scale ... either way patients some times can be the key ...

Be careful on the bay... with all those cats out there but it's easy to spot there fake pair! White jumpman on the outsole and no drop front box!

I would not trust anyone that has these pairs outside the city they released in. Did people spoof address and get any mailed to us?

I would not trust anyone that has these pairs outside the city they released in. Did people spoof address and get any mailed to us?
The seller in question that i partuculary pointed out is in france and ship worldwide... that why i told yall be aware =)

Keep in mine us to euro exchange rate and 50$ for shipping. Kinda excessive but 550 out the door with receipt slip from Nike from a guy based in France with 100% rep

That's actually quite reasonable given release was less than a week ago. I've seen people try to sell for a lot more and not budge, so well done.

I have a bid on stockx at $470, but in reality could up it to 550, just wanna see how things unfold in the next week or two.

I've yet to see anyone post for sale on GOAT. Wonder if anyone has ordered Paris psny in USA. Thanks for the appreciation Danny. Lowest I saw on k let was 800 euro. I Refuse to ever look on Bay

Back
Top Bottom