PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Olive and purple are in other countries. Thats why. Redblack35 how you get your pair so quickly?

Just got my Wheats, Not Bad!!  @LeviAckerman  
wink.gif

Last edited:

We will see, i can't complain cause i have the bordeaux but i prefer to cop the olive retail... not those 650/700 prices
FC got them from 700-1500 depending the color

Bought to drop mine off 

Grey's only $600 I'll take those

FC got them from 700-1500 depending the color

Bought to drop mine off 

Grey's only $600 I'll take those
On ebay europe , bordeaux and olive are 650-900 depending of the size (sometimes the same seller have like 6 sizes) but those price will drop!!! I cop the grey at 310€ and every 3 days, i have notification about price drop on this model, you can find it for 399 + the make an offer option.

We will see, i can't complain cause i have the bordeaux but i prefer to cop the olive retail... not those 650/700 prices

It would be pretty sad if Nike turned this release into a common retail one, considering all the stuff I had to do just to get a pair (get off work early, go to the "secret" SMS location in Milan, get online and order one of the most requested sizes before they run out and ofc pay 300€..). If Nike did that I think would stop going to Jordan releases..

It would be pretty sad if Nike turned this release into a common retail one, considering all the stuff I had to do just to get a pair (get off work early, go to the "secret" SMS location in Milan, get online and order one of the most requested sizes before they run out and ofc pay 300€..). If Nike did that I think would stop going to Jordan releases..

Aes, can you post some on feet pics when you get them.

They can do anything.... the SB momofuku joint was like a pokemon chase in US, but a regular release in EU... This will not be like the grey for sure IMO, but maybe a random drop or not...and PSNY can do a little restock on their own too!!!

Back
Top Bottom