PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Green ones are the hardest, seen em on foot on someone the day after release, was wondering how he got them so dam fast :lol: had to be a friend or family of PSNY

Those unreleased Navy joints tho :pimp: :pimp:

They got them before everyone else they probably fake. 410 is a killer price considering they cost 337 after tax. And if they shipping to us they are basically giving them away

They got them before everyone else they probably fake. 410 is a killer price considering they cost 337 after tax. And if they shipping to us they are basically giving them away

They're 410 euros not American dollars.

i'm still waiting on that online drop..

Last edited:
View media item 2484862View media item 2484863
These Jordans are kinda cool and have a sort of military feel to it. The only issue that I have is with the box, it seems I've received a standard box instead of the one with the Public School logo on it. I hope this won't cause me trouble when reselling :frown:
You are not alone, i saw another dude who have received a standard box... a slap in a face for him!

You are not alone, i saw another dude who have received a standard box... a slap in a face for him!
I called Nike and explained the problem to them, they said there is nothing they can do except send back the shoes and accept a full refund. And they offered me a 10% discount coupon. Sad :frown:

I called Nike and explained the problem to them, they said there is nothing they can do except send back the shoes and accept a full refund. And they offered me a 10% discount coupon. Sad
frown.gif
It's normal... it sucks but its normal because the shoe is the most important product (they don't give a f about the box) and you are "suppose" to cop them for you, not for resell asap... :smile:

It's normal... it sucks but its normal because the shoe is the most important product (they don't give a f about the box) and you are "suppose" to cop them for you, not for resell asap... :smile:
True that... but still, for collectionists, boxes are a de facto part of the product

Back
Top Bottom