PSP|PS3 THD: New MW2 Trailer PG804| 250GB PS3 PG803| New GT5 Pics & FFXIII ENG Trailer PG801

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

give me the link to your COD4 tournament so I can add it to the tourney rrchive on the first page.
http://niketalk.com/topic/82495
Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Everyone is getting COD: WaW?
i will, just to take advantage of the trust chris has and stab him off a tree, also to partake in said "raping with dogs" with andy. iwill travel back in time to WWII to show the reach the KLIQ has. also relive some fine COD4 moments in a WWII setting:
mo and i traveling back in time without a deloreon by spinning
NCtwin trying to walk through walls
dblack's harlem shake connection
viciously insulting recent hollywood deaths
insisting that "Hey Mama" is the NT clan official anthem and dedicate every match to Donda West
and a few other things...stay tuned faithful viewers.

paidndade as paidndade305

On my birthday I saw the death and then a birth of a ps3 thread

Hopefully Toys R Us has Socom tomorrow. I think I'm going to be joining Mo and Nino in the Civilization games, lol!

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

I'll rent and see if any NTers and NTKL are in there heavy.
Hmm...
nerd.gif

Sounds like something I should do as well.

Does anyone know when Gran Turismo 5 will be out. I've heard Spring 2009 to 2010. Anyone got some info? Other than the NBA 2k9 (which i'm an addict to)this is the only game I consider a must have, and I dont want to settle for Prologue.

[h1]WWE SVR 09: Highlight Reel Announced[/h1]IGN Writes: There's a buzzword in the videogame world right now; it's community. True, games have always had dedicated audiences that were linked together by [color= rgb(0, 104, 181)]message boards[/color], tin cans on string, etc., but now the merging of games and online functions is creating all sorts of ways for fans to get together and go nuts about their favs.

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 is no exception. In addition to the usual online matches, SVR 09 is tossing in Highlight Reel, an option where you can record parts of your matches, save them, edit them together, and then upload the file [color= rgb(0, 104, 181)]for the world[/color] to see.

if that's the case, be prepared for me, mo, antoine,and JRS to flood this thread with videos of our exploits.
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]
Owen O'Brien Q&A: Mirror's Edge is a Trilogy, Level Editor in the Sequel?
interview+Trilogy.jpg

AusGamers has posted a eleven-minute video interview with Senior Producer Owen O'Brien. The Q&A took place at Tokyo Game Show 2008. Along with discussions about gameplay, cutscenes and such O'Brien also revealed that Mirror's Edge is a trilogy, and that the first two games will focus on Faith. There are already plans for the sequel and DICE is thinking about including a level editor in Mirror's Edge 2.

"AusGamers: You guys ever think about maybe doing like a level editor so that people could upload their own tracks?

Owen O'Brien:
Yeah, we did... and it's something we're probably going to look out for the sequel."

"AusGamers: You mentioned before that you're already thinking about the sequel...

Owen O'Brien:
The story we're telling at the moment is kind of a trilogy - a three-story arch - but I think the world we've created with the city and the culture and the environment is almost as interesting or more interesting than any one individual story so, Faith is kind of defined by her relationship with the city and it's that how she reacts to the city and how the city has molded her is what's interesting. I think there's a lot of scope to take the story in different directions and maybe tell somebody else's story but, certainly for these first couple of games it's all about Faith and it's all about her experiences in the world."

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by nikestreetdotcom

FIFA 09 is going to be serious. I hope to see some of you playing tomorrow (azteca83, islands84, and others I played 08 with).

Alex

Someone should make a league, I didnt even get to play everyone on 08.....Boost add me to the list psn: mario23407

Dont worry guys already thinking about the setup. Just have to see the full online feature to have concrete details. Either we will be having the NT FIFALeague or the NT Champions League. Look for the sign-up thread sometime next week. On a side note I am glad FIFA09 grew on you Alex. Get those skills tunedbecause it is coming.

add me to the psn list boost ATL_FINEST.
I play college football, COD4, 2K9, you pick your poison im pretty decent in all of them!!

Who on here has signed up for QORE ? Either the full year subscription or just bought one of the episodes?

I heard if you get the full year subscription you get invited into the exclusive beta game demos like SOCOM confrontation, Little Big Planet, and PlaystationHOME beta.

For $25 bucks though a year subscription is kind of weak though.

If I sign up for the year long Qore subscription now what beta's do I get access to? Little Big Planet beta? Resistance 2 beta? Playstation HOME beta ?

Since I'm actually caught up on the 5 pages of this thread now I'll probably pay more attention to it
laugh.gif

Does anyone have NHL 09?
Im ranked 2000th and climbing
pimp.gif

How are you guys getting Fifa tomorrow? Every damn gamestop I call, they're getting it on Wednesday.

Originally Posted by Rukawa sj

How are you guys getting Fifa tomorrow? Every damn gamestop I call, they're getting it on Wednesday.
Some other stores do have it today. Also sometimes they come in early at gamestops so you have to keep checking. Small videogame places that arenot large chains tend to have them early too.

Back
Top Bottom