Psychic Claims That Steve Jobs Isn't Having A Nice Afterlife

JonathanLegend

formerly swagkingcole

Barely a year after Steve Jobs passed away, a psychic is claiming that she’s in contact with the co-founder of Apple, and that all is apparently not rosy.

Reverend Betsy Cohen — named one of “New York’s top 10 psychics” by the extremely unscientific website of pyschic Cynthia Becker  — sat down recently with Vice  magazine’s Motherboard tech site  in an attempt to get in touch with the deceased tech mogul’s spirit.

The results were, er, illuminating. The good news for Jobs is that he’s “not in hell.” The not so good news? Cohen said “he’s had to do a lot of reviewing of his life. Right now he knows the lesson he has to learn, but he hasn’t learned it yet.” Even more worrisome for Jobs is that “he’s trying to get out of this man-made hell that he’s in,” which makes it sound slightly as if he’s been reincarnated as a Foxconn employee.

(PHOTOS: The Long, Extraordinary Career of Steve Jobs)

So far, so confusing. Cohen continues, stating that when she first managed to touch base with Jobs, she’d had “a rough couple of days.” Cohen said she felt that Jobs was a “very critical spirit,” and had they worked together when he was still on this mortal coil, she would likely have ended up “crying every day.” Considering that Jobs’s no-nonsense approach in the workplace was extremely well documented, you’ll forgive us for not exactly finding this to be the most startling of revelations.

Far better is her comment that there are “teachers” and “guides” in the afterlife, who are attempting to teach Jobs that “survival of the fittest doesn’t actually exist, it’s a made up thing.” Sounds like Jobs wasn’t the only one who’s thinking different.

MORE: TIME Cover Story on Steve Jobs

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/10/18...s-isnt-having-a-nice-afterlife/#ixzz29fvBNE2A

i dont believe this
I wonder why. 

BTW, you can tell that Time magazine must be struggling if they have to resort to tabloid like features just to get pageviews. 

Last edited:
Reverend? A reverend wouldn't be a psychic or attempt to interact with dead spirits as these are specifically spoken against in the bible. She's a fraud.

^if they are struggling for page views they could just make a list and have each item on a separate page ala complex

This is completely ridiculous. What lessons do you need to learn after you died and left this earth? Don't you get the answer key once you die? :lol:. Seriously though, how would you be able to resolve your issues in this life if you have moved on? Why am I responding this way? Smh, I want my 5 minutes back :lol:

Reverend? A reverend wouldn't be a psychic or attempt to interact with dead spirits as these are specifically spoken against in the bible. She's a fraud.
Are you using the bible to validate other superstitious claims? I don't think you're doing it right, buddy. 

Surely you're not invoking your own brand of magic as a substitute for hers. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
C'mon now... if this is true, what does anyone have to learn in the afterlife about... this life? Why not move on to new things? Sounds stupid.

I believe, Satan gotta have his iphone5. Everybody knows Satan gets to chill with the most interesting people in history.

Are you using the bible to validate other superstitious claims? I don't think you're doing it right, buddy. 

Surely you're not invoking your own brand of magic as a substitute for hers. :lol:

Look you clown don't adress me at all. I know what I believe, your pitiful obsessive rants aren't going to change my outlook on anything. Thanks.

Surely you're not invoking your own brand of magic as a substitute for hers. 
laugh.gif
Look you clown don't adress me at all. I know what I believe, your pitiful obsessive rants aren't going to change my outlook on anything. Thanks.
Its good to know that you're following whats in the bible and you're validating what a reverend is and what not. Let me know how that slavery and stoning of prostitutes thing is working out.

Its all fun and games until you're held accountable for "what you believe," since thats the excuse we're using these days. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom