**Public Restroom Etiquitte (or lack thereof) Thread**

i dont use the urinal.  i prefer using the toilet.  but given the circumstances, i'll flush regardless. it's just courtesy and politeness.

I flush before, to dilute the splatter, because it's going to splatter. :lol:

Last edited:
Like last week, I used the toilet stall(urinal was taken). Thought it was automatic so I just left. Someone was waiting for me to finish. Realized it wasn't automatic and I saw the guy having to flush my piss through the mirror while I was washing my hands. Felt like a nasty mfer.

I know theres an NTer in here that cleans restrooms in at least a fast food spot. SPEAK UP

nope, unless it is an actual toilet and I can use my foot to flush.
how about them dudes that press the button to flush the automatic urinals? :smh:

Just went to use the urinal at work, saw there was pee left in it. So annoying man no one wants to come into the bathroom and deal with your smelly pee that you left there to ferment and reek up the bathroom. 

I always flush with my foot unless it's a toilet with the button on it in like a mall or rest stop setting. Even that's rare, I'll wait for a urinal.

What burns me up is when people don't flush in office buildings
indifferent.gif

if I'm dropping a deuce, I flush with the bottom of my shoe.. also have to wipe thoroughly and lay down that protective layer of tissue beforehand

if I'm at a urinal.. when I'm done, I go and wash my hands.. and then i use the paper towel that I used to dry my hands with to flush..

if the bathroom is packed or there are dryers, I dap to flush the urinal then go and wash my hands

Last edited:
If you flush with your hands in a public bathroom you're a foul human being. We'd never break bread together.

Personally I can't touch anything in any bathroom with my bare hands unless were talkin in the quarters of close kinfolk. Paper towels for everything, turning the faucet on, turning the faucet off, opening the door to leave, etc.

When you think about it, if you touch the faucet handle with your skin you're completely negating the fact that you just washed your hands. Every mug who just had his hand up his *** touched that faucet before they washed their hands. :x

Last edited:
I flush with my foot and open the door with my paper towel that I dry my hands with and then toss it in the trash. What's the point of washing your hands then touching a dirty door handle

I flush with my foot and open the door with my paper towel that I dry my hands with and then toss it in the trash. What's the point of washing your hands then touching a dirty door handle
ive mastered the
dry my hands,open the door with same paper towel,get out & toss into the trash before door closes

im kobe of that **** :lol:

If you flush with your hands in a public bathroom you're a foul human being. We'd never break bread together.

Personally I can't touch anything in any bathroom with my bare hands unless were talkin in the quarters of close kinfolk. Paper towels for everything, turning the faucet on, turning the faucet off, opening the door to leave, etc.

When you think about it, if you touch the faucet handle with your skin you're completely negating the fact that you just washed your hands. Every mug who just had his hand up his *** touched that faucet before they washed their hands. :x

+1

if da bathroom mad dirty im pissin on da walls n stuff if it clean i mite not. Never flush wit not foot.

**** is :x gotta keep public restroom use to minimum.

People who **** and dont wash their hands, only to go eat right after are :x :x :x

***** disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom