Public/Work Bathroom Etiquette

Don't Lie...

• I'm Nasty: I don't wash my hands, I don't flush, I pee on the floor, etc. Let the janitors handle it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm fairly hygienic: I wash my hands at least 70% of the time

• I always wash my hands, I always flush, I clean up any mess I make

• I'm like Howard Hughes: I don't touch ANYTHING

• I don't use public bathrooms

• Other (Explain)

• What's a bathroom?

• Total voters
This is just something I'm curious about. Sometimes when I'm in a public bathroom, I'd swear it's 'Don't Wash your Hands Day'. You got people doing their business or whatever in the stalls, and then just walking out the bathroom like everything's cool. I'll never forget the time I saw a father and his little son use the bathroom, and then walk out without washing their hands.
alien.gif
 Then of course there are also those who don't flush...

Answer the poll truthfully (whatever that means on NT)

What poll. I don't sea a poll.

To answer you're question though, I don't really see a reason to wash after peeing. I took a shower already in the morning so I'm clean. I don't perspire so no sweat. Not srs

I remember being in SF one time taking a leak and in comes some guy and uses the urinal next to me when there was at least 7-10 open ones and one other guy there.

What poll. I don't sea a poll.

To answer you're question though, I don't really see a reason to wash after peeing. I took a shower already in the morning so I'm clean. I don't perspire so no sweat. Not srs

nevermind you said not srs

Last edited:
Think there was a thread on this before but I wash hands with soap

If I'm pooping, I'm lining the toilet seat with multiple layers of toilet paper

There's def dudes who just go and don't wash though
This one time I went to take a dump and one of the stalls had someone in it.
He finished a minute after I went in. I had the flush but no washing of hands smh

Not washing your hands after using the bathroom is beyond trifling. Sounds weird, but I used hand sanitizer after shaking hands w/ people I don't know.

once i was next in line to use the stall and a huge dude came out dripping in sweat, i walk in to see no pee or poo anywhere but the entire toilet seat was soaking in sweat 

i ended up holding it in and going when i got home 

Open door, make 0 eye contact with anyone, look straight, walk to your destination, do what you gotta do, wash hands with soap and hot water, twice, dry hands, use paper towel to open door and leave.

No sh***ing whatsoever

Last edited:
I always wash, ALWAYS. Now that Im witnessing even more disgusting people, i have to wash BEFORE now too. Like before is just as important, I shake a lot of peoples hands, I dont want to touch my wiener after.

Toilet paper to pull the door handle is a must.

When people walk out without washing their hands, I sometimes call them out. I'll be like he didnt wash his hands!

Not washing your hands after using the bathroom is beyond trifling. Sounds weird, but I used hand sanitizer after shaking hands w/ people I don't know.

nothing weird about it i go through at least a normal sized container of hand sanitizer every two weeks...

…first thing i do when i get back to my desk from the restroom at work is 3-4 squirts of sanitizer

Last edited:

nothing weird about it i go through at least a normal sized container of hand sanitizer every two weeks...

…first thing i do when i get back to my desk from the restroom at work is 3-4 squirts of sanitizer

My hands pay the price tho...especially in the winter. Between the constant hand washing and use of hand sanitizer, my skin cracks (even w/ moisturizer). However, I'm a huge germaphobe when it comes to other people, so I'll just deal w/ it. :lol:

I wash my hands before I pee and after I pee. Can't touch my meat after touching other things throughout the day.

In public bathrooms my steps look like this:
Wash hands, open stall door with my body, lift the seat with my foot, flush with my foot, wash hands, and finally open the door with, you guessed it, my feet. Unless its one of those public bathrooms that you HAVE to turn the door knob, with those I grab a napkin and open it.

I'm weird.

Always wash my hands. Open door with paper towel. Turn on the water faucet with paper towel. If paper towel dispenser is not automatic, proceed to use toilet paper or toilet seat cover to open door or faucet. Wash hands before touching my member.
*No dapping in the bathroom. Fist bump is permissible

Back
Top Bottom