PUBLIX Deli subs are goat meal under $10.00

When I lived in ATL I used to go to the Publix round my father crib only for the Chinese food spot they had in there tho :lol: :pimp: , Ima try a sub next time ... used to be ho's in there too n in the Krogers as well

When I lived in Miami, the subs and combo meal (half chicken w/ 2 sides) was a regular for me. You couldn't beat the price

No, dude. That is 100% UNACCEPTABLE at a supermarket.

I have never heard of rat infestations at MULTIPLE supermarkets within the same chain nor have I ever seen a failed inspection sign at any supermarket I've shopped at. The fact that they had a rat problem that was discovered by inspectors tells me the rats were there for a long time prior, and even worse is that employees either overlooked it or failed to discover it themselves. It speaks volumes to how Publix is managed. I would never buy produce again at this supermarket.

This would NEVER happen at a chain like Whole Foods or Trader Joe's where employees earn a dignified wage and are provided with a positive work environment. There must be no sense of pride working at Publix if rats are setting up shop unnoticed. When employees don't care and are just showing up for a paycheck this is what happens. No wonder the subs are discounted!
:rofl: :rofl:

I worked at a top 3 whole foods location in the region for two and a half years, you couldn't be more wrong.

If I'm not mistaken, there's a NTer here who's a store manager at Publix...

lived in orlando.. currently live in Norcal

Publix> Beach Hut Deli

How y'all get the mojo sub ? What toppings?

Got mines for lunch.

- multigrain bread - toasted
- no mayo/mustard
- ask for that boars head chipotle sauce
- pickles
- extra jalapenos
- banana peppers
- green peppers

normally, I have spinach and tomatoes on my sandwich but took a different approach this time.

Last edited:
My current favorite sandwich is Blackened Turkey Breast, Smoked Gouda, Spinach, Tomatoes, Pickles, Black Olives, Banana peppers, and Jalepeno peppers. The gouda and breast are so good together. I give no damns about the passive aggressive "I gotta go cut it" people either.

Last edited:
From my experience in surrounding Florida cities (Miami,Tampa,Orlando).Local Cuban shop/store or (Gas Stations)>Wawa>Publix.Thats just my opinion.

I used to go WMC every year..and always end up in Publix..never had their subs tho..will def try next time in FL

Back
Top Bottom