Pull over...again....and again. Ticketed again...and again.

i think the tint is okay but with a black car and blcak rims it makes it look darker than it is and makes it worse for them to target you like you have a reason to hide

i think the tint is okay but with a black car and blcak rims it makes it look darker than it is and makes it worse for them to target you like you have a reason to hide

I went through this same situation for like month did the following steps and it never happened again
First get a lawyer, specifically one who is buddies with a traffic court judge...get them to help fix your record
Second find a picture of a charger with no tints at all...keep it with you for court purposes
Third always go to court, after your record is helped a little bit you will get off for little things

btw I had a Monte Carlo on 22's, 20% tint...still no tickets on my record to this day

I went through this same situation for like month did the following steps and it never happened again
First get a lawyer, specifically one who is buddies with a traffic court judge...get them to help fix your record
Second find a picture of a charger with no tints at all...keep it with you for court purposes
Third always go to court, after your record is helped a little bit you will get off for little things

btw I had a Monte Carlo on 22's, 20% tint...still no tickets on my record to this day

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I Dont understand you. I have 20% Tints on my car now (Lexus IS) Every time i see a cop car i put the front windows down... When u see a cop car put your front windows down.... And just drive the speed limit.. Back when i had a g35 i was getting pulled over for stupid +*#@ too.

I cant stand looking at that wheel gap......... But still nice reguardless.
this man is smart

change your tints though and you wont have any problems bro.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

I Dont understand you. I have 20% Tints on my car now (Lexus IS) Every time i see a cop car i put the front windows down... When u see a cop car put your front windows down.... And just drive the speed limit.. Back when i had a g35 i was getting pulled over for stupid +*#@ too.

I cant stand looking at that wheel gap......... But still nice reguardless.
this man is smart

change your tints though and you wont have any problems bro.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The tint is 20%. Illegal is anything below 30% in Indiana or really up to the officer's eyesight and discretion. The rule is to be able to see inside the car. Some say they can. Some can't.
Stop being stubborn and fix your tint. You're calling attention to yourself. That's just asking for a bored cop to run your plates.

And do you really believe Internal Affairs cares about your traffic tickets? 

The discretion talk was told to me by an officer. The internal affairs recommendation was also by an officer. I have no problem changing the tint to 30%. The car came with 20% on the back 3 windows though so...all I did was match up the other windows with it.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

The tint is 20%. Illegal is anything below 30% in Indiana or really up to the officer's eyesight and discretion. The rule is to be able to see inside the car. Some say they can. Some can't.
Stop being stubborn and fix your tint. You're calling attention to yourself. That's just asking for a bored cop to run your plates.

And do you really believe Internal Affairs cares about your traffic tickets? 

The discretion talk was told to me by an officer. The internal affairs recommendation was also by an officer. I have no problem changing the tint to 30%. The car came with 20% on the back 3 windows though so...all I did was match up the other windows with it.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I got pulled over for tint a few weeks back which was around 25%, and limit here is 35%. I was going slow and dude followed me for around 3 blocks, profiling my EVO like no other. I've also been pulled over for illegal muffler when half of these goofballs around here with civics have fart cans on their cars. Profiling certain cars is an obvious tactic.
Your tints are still illegal..... what do you expect?

what-#%*$&-ever, had those tints for 3 years with zero problems dude.
laugh.gif

I got pulled over for tint a few weeks back which was around 25%, and limit here is 35%. I was going slow and dude followed me for around 3 blocks, profiling my EVO like no other. I've also been pulled over for illegal muffler when half of these goofballs around here with civics have fart cans on their cars. Profiling certain cars is an obvious tactic.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the lames saying "its just a Charger, not that nice". Nobody asked you about how nice his car is (great car btw).

Fix the tint OP. They already think you're shady because of the tickets and the black on black is given them "suspicion".

laugh.gif
@ the lames saying "its just a Charger, not that nice". Nobody asked you about how nice his car is (great car btw).

Fix the tint OP. They already think you're shady because of the tickets and the black on black is given them "suspicion".

laugh.gif
 @ people complaining they get pulled over a lot when they drive modded cars...DUH.
i have a bright shiny red s2000 and only visible mod i have is coilovers but it's not dropped ridiculously like a ricer civic/integra. 1 finger all around so it looks stock to an untrained eye. no other visible mods and i have never gotten pulled over. when i used to drive a s14 with tints and a fartcan (the hell was i thinking..) yes, i got pulled over for loud exhaust which also led them to check out my windows since it was tinted. it's no rocket science, really. 

laugh.gif
 @ people complaining they get pulled over a lot when they drive modded cars...DUH.
i have a bright shiny red s2000 and only visible mod i have is coilovers but it's not dropped ridiculously like a ricer civic/integra. 1 finger all around so it looks stock to an untrained eye. no other visible mods and i have never gotten pulled over. when i used to drive a s14 with tints and a fartcan (the hell was i thinking..) yes, i got pulled over for loud exhaust which also led them to check out my windows since it was tinted. it's no rocket science, really. 

Originally Posted by xGOx

them aint no 22's
but that whip is off the hook

them some 12's
lol..a picture of day-day popped in my head after reading this.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xGOx

them aint no 22's
but that whip is off the hook

them some 12's
lol..a picture of day-day popped in my head after reading this.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

so even though they are still illegal, you expect to be pardoned for it because you've gotten away with it for so long already? the logic here is flawed.

Back
Top Bottom