"Pulling Out" Rivals Condoms, Study Says

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

hey..its a recession one thing had to go either Gas or Condoms.........im in traffic right now...so

roll.gif

I believe it. The only time pulling out doesn't work is when ... you don't pull out.

Talbert

Originally Posted by milbert

I believe it. The only time pulling out doesn't work is when ... you don't pull out in time

Talbert
...and thats at least 75% of cases.

hey..its a recession one thing had to go either Gas or Condoms.........im in traffic right now...so

roll.gif
roll.gif
quote of the day!

ohwell.gif
plan b and luck has gotten me this far without kid, but i think myluck is bound to run out.....soo im strappin up!

Originally Posted by eight2one

roll.gif
roll.gif
quote of the day!
def quote of the day that issh had me rollin
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yea i been pullin out for years to...only 2 slip ups...but no kids, so u can assume how that turned out

u will never truly know sumones sexual past but really who hasnt said eff it and pulled the rubber off cuz u couldnt feel anything and relied on ur og pullingout skills...and I was much more pleased n so was the chick... at least a 9/10 times perfection rate...sumtimes it will miss u up tho and you will tap outquick
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
The funny this is, I think you're serious

Originally Posted by Jaye05

Knowing your girls ovulation cycle helps too, just saying

This cant be emphasized enough.

Except in my case I never knew. It would just be more of her giving me the green light.

Nothing sexier than wifey whispering:
"Cum inside me"
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom