Pulp Fiction....one of the greatest movies ever? [Spoilers]

It's not one of the greatest movies of all time, but it's definitely one of MY favorite movies of all time.

To me, its a great movie, but not an all-timer. I definitely have fond memories of seeing it for the first time back in college . . . and it seemed likeeveryone in my dorm would play the soundtrack on the regular.

Love this movie. I dunno what goes on in the head of Tarantino, but he struck gold with this one.

Personally it's my favorite movie of all time...has been since I watched it for the first time six or so years ago.

Objectively I would say there are better films out there, but Pulp Fiction is definitely a top-tier movie.

-do they speak english in wut?
-no but somebodys about to get their +*%!!+%#%!$# head blowed off

so many classic lines in this movie
and eventhough this movie is like 6 hrs long whenever i catch it i cant turn it off
smokin.gif

If you like this movie and have not checked out Jackie Brown, I reccomend you watch it. I feel the dialougue in this movie is on par with Pulp Fiction.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

If you like this movie and have not checked out Jackie Brown, I reccomend you watch it. I feel the dialougue in this movie is on par with Pulp Fiction.
laugh.gif
thats like comparing randy moss to danny farmer
jackie brown was awful

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

laugh.gif
thats like comparing randy moss to danny farmer
jackie brown was awful

I don't think your feelings were shared by many on Jackie Brown being horrible, but you have the right to your opinion. Also, if you actually read what Iposted I compared the amount of detail that went into the dialogue, and if you actually saw the movie (which was also directed by QT) it had some great momentsjust like PF.

His best work
eyes.gif
, no. I believe that Reservoir Dogs was his best work.
Good for you, but Reservoir Dogs not touching Pulp Fiction in terms of greatness.

Back
Top Bottom