Pump Year of the Rat

Supposed to drop on the 1st of this month, some stores should have it now. Most probably won't have it until the middle of the month, hope that helped...

reebok-year-of-the-rat-pump-omni-2.jpg

I was expecting some type of furry material. Nice this way

i dont understand why reebok dont release more og colorways of the pump. i dont like all these crazy colored and region color specific colorways... i boughtthe retro of the og colorway omni zone pump the black/white/orange and have been wanting this colorway to come out again because the white straps have becomedingy... the only retro pumps i have are the og colorways of the omni, bringback, and court victory.... i still need the blacktop bringbacks though...

Those actually look pretty good.

Not sure if I'd cop, but it was a nice carry out of the idea.

Ship date is March 1st for those. So most stores should have them by March 7th or so. Asian stores should get them in early February. I've got them orderedfor my store. www.DLX208.com

ro22ss according to my invoice they are supposed to ship in february...Nitzski I think they only came out overseas, have you seen them in store in the US?

Do you guys have any idea how many Reebok is producing? A seller on ebay is saying that they're limited to 300

Originally Posted by raychongchen

where can these be purchased? particularly in socal?
blends la has them in stock. reebok said they are limited to a few hundred pairs.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

ro22ss according to my invoice they are supposed to ship in february...Nitzski I think they only came out overseas, have you seen them in store in the US?

Yeah man, Memes in Soho has them and one other store down there who's name escapes me right now...

Back
Top Bottom