Punishment for rape in Malaysia and Singapore (WARNING:Buttcheeks and abuse)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Mods, sorry and delete if inappropriate.

My dude sent this to me a few months back. Man I was damn near in tears cracking up at this vid.
roll.gif
roll.gif

They have this but underage girls are for sale out there?

What's the difference?

My-T.

$%+, they're just spanking him for rape?

I say stick 500 needles to his butt cheeks all the way and make him take it out himself.

Cut his %@!@ off too.

Originally Posted by ness

$%+, they're just spanking him for rape?

I say stick 500 needles to his butt cheeks all the way and make him take it out himself.

Cut his %@!@ off too.
laugh.gif
But I damn sure wouldn't want to take a whoopin'like thatr.
roll.gif
@ the very end too. I just saw it a second ago.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

They have this but underage girls are for sale out there?

What's the difference?

My-T.
Bamma just shut down this thread.

Thats their punishment for everything there. But canings are no joke, he won't sit for a few months.

I know that must be very very painful but I'm dying laughing over the fact that the punishment is a spanking.

they should have painful acts of punishment like that here for Rapists... those animals that commit such crimes deserve it

Originally Posted by pdm 87

Thats their punishment for everything there. But canings are no joke, he won't sit for a few months.

thats what I was thiinking...but could and should truthfully be worse for lames who have to rape innocent females...or females dat dnt want you...get game andkeep it moving

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

I know that must be very very painful but I'm dying laughing over the fact that the punishment is a spanking.
Caning/Lashing is a lot different from spanking.

his !!* starting looking like a face after awhile. dude was mad on point with the lashes too. kept hitting the same spot. america needs to adopt these kinds ofpunishments for rapists instead of giving them a bed and 3 squares ............

Back
Top Bottom