Punta Cana - All Inclusive Vacation

Just to add to this... Im hitting up Puntarena's Costa Rica for my Honeymoon in June. All inclusive at the Doubletree Resort.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Just to add to this... Im hitting up Puntarena's Costa Rica for my Honeymoon in June. All inclusive at the Doubletree Resort.
Costa Rica is
pimp.gif

A bit of a B to traverse the country but nice. The panamanian women who immigrate there are the best. If you get tired of the resort food, hit the side road stands for CASADO.

My aunt and uncle went to Punta Cana a few years ago with the whole family. They did one of those all inclusive deals, never had anything bad to say about it. But I am not sure where they stayed, but the deal they got was sick, so I would jump on it if you get the right price. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Worried about it being rainy season? Costa rica was our first choice but kept hearing about the rain

Originally Posted by ksteezy

punta cana can be great or it can be absolutely horrible, it all depends on where you stay and usually the places worthwhile are not cheap....if you are on a budget, stay in the sto. domingo bro, the resorts there are niceeee....the Hamaca got a facelift a couple of years ago, stood there last year....realllllly nice, beachfront....something you gamble with when you go to punta cana on a budget, damb resort is a trooooopppp from the beach.

the building on the far right is brand new loft style rooms, affordable close to the capital, so you can step out the resort and not be in the middle of nowhere like you'll be in punta cana.

5537580596_39daf6f1ca_b.jpg
are you dominican dude? i like the whole resort/vacation spot thing, but i hate going there and seeing a bunch of people from the states, i miss just going there and messin with the dr girls . . . . . 

Back
Top Bottom