Pupusas Appreciation Vol. Where my Salvadoreños at???

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Where can I get these in nyc? I've been fiending for some for a minute. I tried some arepas but it wasn't the same.
[h1][/h1]El Rincon Salvadoreno
92-15 149th St. Jamaica, NY 11435

It's on Jamaica Ave and 149th St. Also there's another resteraunt down the block but I suggest El Rincon.
[h1][/h1]

ba0c2520.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PremeOne

Originally Posted by kicks4kaskets

Where can I get these in nyc? I've been fiending for some for a minute. I tried some arepas but it wasn't the same.
[h1][/h1]El Rincon Salvadoreno
92-15 149th St. Jamaica, NY 11435

It's on Jamaica Ave and 149th St. Also there's another resteraunt down the block but I suggest El Rincon.
[h1][/h1]
Is this a nice restaurant to sit down for dinner? Does anyone know a good one in Brooklyn or lower Manhattan?

man I love pupusas. I from San Francisco and my spot is Los Guanacos on Mission St. These are crack for real!!!

My favorite dish in the whole world... If your living in the MD/DC area, then most likely you are salvadorian. Kinda like puerto ricans and NYC and Cubans inMIA. And Mexaicans in LA... I am Salva/Nica myself and I live in MD as well.... But damn do I love pupusa's.....

how the hell are you dudes saying tacos> pupusas, lay off the peyote fellas you're off your rockers thinking that nonsense.

tacos are an everyday thing, 24/7 status, pupusas arent. Pupusas take WAYY more time to make and prep, more work goes into em and you can tell.

Soyapango/SS on the salvi side right here
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kickzrforme

My favorite dish in the whole world... If your living in the MD/DC area, then most likely you are salvadorian. Kinda like puerto ricans and NYC and Cubans in MIA. And Mexaicans in LA... I am Salva/Nica myself and I live in MD as well.... But damn do I love pupusa's.....

laugh.gif
hells yes... dmv= lil EL SALVADOR

My Maryland peeps holla at "el puento de oro" across from wheaton plaza....gotta get the revueltas which is the cheese and pork....
pimp.gif

oh man..there's a place by the university that opened up a restaurant that serves pupusas (among other things) and once we discovered how good thesewere...we go back at least once a week to grab a couple to eat. so gooooooooooooood

roll.gif
i remember back in HS the foreign kid, im guessing he is Salvadorian, would not shut up about how great 'pupusas' (or papussys as i would callthem) and one day he brought some from home and they were
pimp.gif

344603457.jpg

344603459.jpg

>*

/thread

ps. why did so many salvadoreans flock to md? theres nothing there, i used to know someone in md and man was it boring...

im in nyc btw...

Originally Posted by geminifly

Anyone know where I can get these in South Fla.?

if ur in south fla, ur better hitting up all the Fritangas (Nicaraguan Food spots)
fritanga >pupusas

i didnt know there was so many Salvadorians on NT, thats whutup,
how many nicas in here?? jus saw a half
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom