Purchasing an Electric/Gas Scooter?

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

So is owning a scooter the same as a motorcycle? A stupid question but I know nothing about this. So I would have to take a test at the DMV I assume to drive a scooter on the street?

49cc and under no laws basically. anything over that you need a m1 or m2 license in CA

Originally Posted by realxfresh

So is owning a scooter the same as a motorcycle? A stupid question but I know nothing about this. So I would have to take a test at the DMV I assume to drive a scooter on the street?

49cc and under no laws basically. anything over that you need a m1 or m2 license in CA

good looks. thanks man.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

good looks. thanks man.
no problem, I was wondering it to and looked it up yesterday.

i would go electric or hybrid if i was you

gas is 2 much to be wasted on a scooter if you ask me

smh at paying 419 for super

was gonna get a vino, but now i'm getting an old school gs 850. its gonna be my first bike, i hope it's not too heavy for me, 600 pounds.
eek.gif

*sidenote*

One of my friends had a gas scooter and was racing my friend who was on a bmx bike down his suburban neigborhood street. Cop hit the corner and gave him aticket for illegal street racing, driving without a license, no helmet, driving underage, and driving on the wrong side of the street (wreckless driving). A 15year old kid racing a scooter vs a bmx bike c'mon cops are THIRSTY!! this was back in the day though.

how fast do those ruckus go? I am trying to find a 250 bike but they are hard to find.... maybe this would be a good alternative.

i really want to get one and have the money but my parents think its dumb to buy. i have my own car already but i just want it to cruise around and stuff. itcould probably get better mileage than my mustang anyway
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom