Purchasing Laker Tickets tomorrow, what are my chances?

The Laker Tickets for Game 1 and 2 are going on sale to public tomorrow, my question is would it be pretty easy to get some tickets through ticketmaster?
They also have a pre-sale right now for AMEX cardholders and season-holders. I tried the AMEX presale (no password needed) and it isn't working.
I want to try my luck tomorrow but do you guys think it'll be easy to snatch up a few cheap tickets, in the mid $100's?

Or if anyone has a Lakers Support Presale Password that they won't use and wouldn't mind letting me have it, I would appreciate it.
That pre-sale starts at 4pm today.

No its virtually impossible...I got my code and am waiting, 18 mins to go....hope i can get tix heard the season ticket holders swoop em all up

Please keep me updated if you can scoop up your tickets.
Then, just maybe, I have a chance tomorrow morning if I am in there at the exact time on the dot.

Thanks and good luck!

man i think TM and Lakers are BSing man, ive tried every damn time these tickets were on sale, and have NEVER came up on A SINGLE ticket... and it aint myinternet, i run on 10mbps and mad refreshing fast typing blah blah. i dont think TM has any tickets to sell in the first place man. oh well will try my luckwith General sale tom morning. i tried the amex today...no luck...the supporter...no luck. WTH?

yeah man same deal, i had 2 comps here waiting and refreshing...tellin me no tickets then the promo is over SMH...are yall gunna get tix online at 10 or go 2 aticketmaster location??

I'll be at work so I'll try my luck online.
Everything else fails, I'll see if TicketExchange has some deals.
Looking at it right now though, 300 seats are selling for $250-$300+ each and I feel that is just a rip off.

funny I was just doing this at work before I gave up and came over to NT to search for kicks...

same problem here,

1) got my code
2) searched for seats
3) no dice

mad.gif

Are tickets available @ staples center box office? if so, can some one link me the info, times? is there a line already?

not sure how it works. any info would be great! thanks in advance

why does ticketmaster even have a release date when they keep none for the general public man ++@%...

^^ I agree. I was right there 10 on the dot and picked 2 for any price and had 3 browsers open and nothing came up.
Horrible, is it so difficult to say that it is sold out?

Ticketmaster sucks. I had the season ticket holder password and I still couldn't get any tickets.

I knew this would happen for the finals. I got the presale password and tried yesterday, no luck. Tried today again for the general public sale, nothing.

The thing that bothers me and why I hate ticketmaster, besides the outrageous "convenience BS fees," is that they don't have a function orsomething that tells you when the tickets have sold out. It gives everyone false hope by letting them keep trying over and over when in reality there is nomore tickets
mad.gif

Anyways, I was lucky enough to get tickets for game 1 in the rockets series (too bad they lost that game
sick.gif
).

Was anyone here lucky enough to get tickets to the finals?

Even before the pre-sale, it seems that most tickets were already sold.
I saw several hundreds of tickets at Barrystickets.com and a thousand or so tickets on sale at ticketexchange before the pre-sale happened yesterday.

Finals presale are tough to get. Im a season tix holder and have 4 tix. Im only using 2. PM me if your interested.

I gave in and purchased OVERPRICED tickets just to see Game 1.
Oh well.

By the way, how is parking for this event? They have a pre-sale parking for $20 where they would hold the space for a certain time.
$20 seems reasonable since that is how much all these parking places charge anyways and it is in Blaine St. and 11th I believe, about 2 blocks from the StaplesCenter.
Am I better off taking my chance looking for closer parking like in the new Low West Parking or should I just go ahead and buy the presale parking space?

does anyone know if there going to sell tickets for road games as in u get to sit at staples and watch the game from there i now they have done it in the past.

Originally Posted by ekin805 formally rza9

does anyone know if there going to sell tickets for road games as in u get to sit at staples and watch the game from there i now they have done it in the past.

Yeah, same here. Do they still do that?

Back
Top Bottom