Pure Fuego on NBATV Right Now: Barkley Drops 56 in the 94' Playoffs

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Lebron can never play like Barkley did

This.  And Chuck was only 6'4 and played mch bigger than his height against players that were taller.  No vasoline was used during this game btw.  27 1st quarter pts.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Lebron can never play like Barkley did

This.  And Chuck was only 6'4 and played mch bigger than his height against players that were taller.  No vasoline was used during this game btw.  27 1st quarter pts.

Hopefully they replay this...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

nerd.gif

They've been showing these classics a couple times. This week is a bunch of All-Star games as well.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

nerd.gif

They've been showing these classics a couple times. This week is a bunch of All-Star games as well.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

LeBron should study some barkley tapes

Why? So he can win rings like Barkley? Oh, that's right. I forgot, Barkley doesn't have a ring. But he gets a free pass and is still considered great since he's not the world's most hated human being.

Why? So he can win rings like Barkley? Oh, that's right. I forgot, Barkley doesn't have a ring. But he gets a free pass and is still considered great since he's not the world's most hated human being.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

you ever get tired of defending Lebron?

you ever get tired of defending Lebron?

27527_122946014386220_192_n.jpg

27527_122946014386220_192_n.jpg

seriously... wait till lebron gets some HELP. he gonna show all you haters who the king is.

seriously... wait till lebron gets some HELP. he gonna show all you haters who the king is.

Originally Posted by DubA169

on the court help or off the court help?

cause D-wade and Bosh is some of the best help you can get on the court
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom