PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Thanks to everyone that came out to the party last night, a good time was had by all I think. A few pics have been posted on our site, when you get a chancetake a look.

Osyrhiz, the Safari AF1's are pretty much sold out but I believe we may still have a 9.5 in stock. Give the shop a call in the morning and they can checkon that for you, we open at 12.

http://www.puristboutique.com]www.puristboutique.com[/url]
(408) 920-6603

yo this place probly has 1 of the cleanest set ups in the Southbay and I've been to all of them, they're legit and they're getting accounts leftand right, I've bought some pretty clean stussy shirts, hundreds shirts and hats from there. It's a convenient spot and its worth going to

oh yea kevco, I went to the stussy SF and the owner said to tell you what up

Sup Purist Crew!!!

I stopped by today to pick up a couple of Recon Ts along with an UNDFTD short. It was certainly a pleasure, as always. You guys are definitely putting San Joseback on the map. I dig the whole boutique from the set-up, the good vibe, and of course the very friendly and helpful staff which tops it all off. See you guysmore often and more power to you!!!

Thanks again to everyone that came out and also for the kind words about the shop.

We have just received some new stuff from Nike. This shipment includes shoes and the latest Tech Pack gear.

Up first is the latest from the Tech Pack.

Coyote Polo:

nikecoyotepoloblue.jpg

Messenger Shorts:

nikemessengershortflintgrey.jpg

nikemessengershortblack.jpg

Next up are the latest shoe arrivals.

Dunk High Premiums, featuring suede, tumbled leather, horse hair, and a gum sole:

nikedunkhighpremiumhooporange.jpg

Dunk Low Premium, featuring suede, nubuck, horse hair, croc on the swoosh, and a gum sole:

nikedunklowpremiumblackwhite.jpg

Dunk Low CL, featuring a nylon material on the side panel as well as speckled midsoles:

nikedunklowclneutralnewblue.jpg

nikedunklowclmidnightwhitered.jpg

We also got a couple new womens shoes.

Air Force 1 Low '07:

nikewmnsairforce1whitecherry.jpg

Dunk Low CL, featuring canvas, leather, gum sole and a floral pattern on the inside:

nikewmnsdunklowclvarsityred.jpg

All are available now and as always if you have any questions feel free to leave them here, PM me, give us a call or drop on by!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

We just received another new Air Force 1 Low in today.

This Force has some Air Jordan V influences to it. The side panels features a perf pattern similar to the V's and also the tongue is a reflective 3m likethe V tongue. Heres the pic:

nikeairforce1lowblackanthracite.jpg

It is out now along with the rest of our new arrivals. Next week we will be bringing you some new items from Fiberops Spring as well as new New Eras from TheHundreds.

We have received in some new items from The Hundreds and Fiberops.

First up is The Hundreds with their latest Spring New Eras:

thehundredsadamnewerablackwhite.jpg

thehundredsadamneweragreengrey.jpg

Next up is the 2nd Spring delivery from Friberops:

Draggin' Lady:

fiberopsdragginladyblackwhite.jpg

Whiskey N Women:

fiberopswhiskeynwomenblack.jpg

fiberopswhiskeynwomenwhite.jpg

Biter (left) & Hot Damn! (right):

fiberopsbiterhotdamn.jpg

Who Do You Love:

fiberopswhodoyouloveblack.jpg

All are available now and if you have any questions feel free to leave them here, PM me, give us a call or drop on by!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Got some new items in stock this week.

First up is a new jacket from Nike. We have the Tyvek Windrunner. Tyvek is a strong lightweight material that also happens to be used for Fedex shippingenvelopes. This jacket has a packable pocket for easy storage and is prefect for the Spring season. Heres the pics:

niketyvekwindrunnerwhite.jpg

Next up is another tee from UNDFTD Spring, the Play Dirty Mud tee:

undftdplaydirtymuddarkheather.jpg

undftdplaydirtymudwhite.jpg

Lastly we have some new shorts in from Stussy.

Flower Drip Board Shorts:

stussyflowerdriptrunkblack.jpg

Skullakons Board Shorts:

stussyskullakonsshortsblack.jpg

Assault Shorts:

stussyassaultshortskhaki.jpg

stussyassaultshortsblack.jpg

stussyassaultshortsolive.jpg

All are availible now. Any questions let me know!

Yo Justin

Sorry about the inconvenience, Marco wasn't feeling well and I had an emergency so we closed at 6:10. I must've just missed you.

Biz and hours as usual...

Thanks
Kev

Back to business as usual.

To answer some questions from above.

The UNDFTD Play Dirty tee is $32 and they go from S-2XL. I have sold out of M in both colors however.

Rico, I am not sure if you were asking about the UNDFTD or FIberops tees but Undftd goes up to 2XL and Fiberops up to XL.

We got some new arrivals in that will be posted up tommorrow sometime. Be on the lookout for that and if you have any questions feel free to leave them.

Jay, I am not sure whats up with those. Last I heard they were an Asian release only but I will look into it and see what I can find out.

Got a late night update for you guys. We just received some new Nike mens and womens footwear. Also we have the Summer tee offerings from The Hundreds to getthe summer months kickin.

First up from Nike:

Air Force 1 Supreme Mowabb

nikeairforce1suprememowabb.jpg

Zoom Sharkley

nikezoomsharkleyblackwhite.jpg

Womens Air Force 1 Low Canvas

nikewmnairforce1lowcanvasorange.jpg

Womens Dunk Low

nikewmndunklowwhiteorange.jpg

Womens Blazer Low

nikewmnblazerlowtweed.jpg

Womens Outbreak High

nikewmnoutbreakvarsitymaize.jpg

Next up is the summer tees and accessories from The Hundreds:

Adam Scribble

thehundredsadamscribbleblackpurple.jpg

Logo

thehundredslogowhitepurple.jpg

Emblem

thehundredsemblemblack.jpg

thehundredsemblempurple.jpg

Monkeys

thehundredsmonkeyskellyblack.jpg

Rampage

thehundredsrampageblackpurple.jpg

Tapout

thehundredstapoutblack.jpg

thehundredstapoutwhite.jpg

Swallow the Leader

thehundredsswallowredyellow.jpg

Tabs (left) & Adam Mousepad (right)

thehundredstabsadammousepad.jpg

All of this is available now and as always if you got any questions feel free to leave them.

Thanks for looking.

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Thakns man for the info .. and Dope update ... I think I need to send my sister back up there to pick me up some goodies.

Good stuff, I'm probably gonna stop by tomorrow to pick a few things up.

Back
Top Bottom